Steve Bernier...Whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
X-SHARKIE said:
I cleared this all up on how I get my tapes, On my post about the 2004 entry draft eligible players. So just go look there, i'm not going to run this by you millions of times. :cry: :cry: Vlad, if you got nothing to say that adds to the topic then dont say it. I never seen somone on here post so many what I like to call "d***s ducked taped between there legs" kind of things. IF you cant bring anything to the topic but a :joker: , or one word. Then why post? Too much time on your hands?

No. I post those " :joker: " smilies that you take greatly offense at because I'm joining those who recognize you're a fraud with a totally pathetic but slightly amusing act.

It's too bad for the people you are fooling but no scratch off my back. I've decided to be quiet and let you slowly dig your own grave. But sorry, Dr. Holiday's crack at you was funny and I am certainly not going to pretend it wasn't.

You really have two choices here. You can continue to take offense and obsess on the status of my dick (I'm flattered but uninterested), and if you do so I will continue to respond and point out you're an absolute fraud who couldn't spell the word "hockey" correctly if his life depended on it. Oh, and not the brightest bulb around either.

Or you can shut up and continue your little infantile scheme. You can keep pretending you get your magical tapes. I won't say a word. I may laugh at you from time to time when somebody takes a good crack at you. Something you well deserve. But otherwise I won't pay much attention.

So which is it, kiddo?

1-Focus on my dick
2-Focus on your tapes, magical friends and super-scouting abilities

Grizzly Adams

May 28, 2002
San Jose
Vlad The Impaler said:
No. I post those " :joker: " smilies that you take greatly offense at because I'm joining those who recognize you're a fraud with a totally pathetic but slightly amusing act.

It's too bad for the people you are fooling but no scratch off my back. I've decided to be quiet and let you slowly dig your own grave. But sorry, Dr. Holiday's crack at you was funny and I am certainly not going to pretend it wasn't.

You really have two choices here. You can continue to take offense and obsess on the status of my dick (I'm flattered but uninterested), and if you do so I will continue to respond and point out you're an absolute fraud who couldn't spell the word "hockey" correctly if his life depended on it. Oh, and not the brightest bulb around either.

Or you can shut up and continue your little infantile scheme. You can keep pretending you get your magical tapes. I won't say a word. I may laugh at you from time to time when somebody takes a good crack at you. Something you well deserve. But otherwise I won't pay much attention.

So which is it, kiddo?

1-Focus on my dick
vlad didnt you said you hated this place and would never come back because of the constant trolling and insulting?

X-SHARKIE

Vlad The Impaler said:

So which is it, kiddo?

1-Focus on my dick

Jeez louize, First off, I explained to Fedorov and many others on how i get tapes. You make it sound like theres no video feed of any games except in the NHL. Vlad lets just stop with the kid stuff. I can't spell Hockey correctly? Well somebody help me. Seriosly look how childish my self and you look, your right I was probally out of line calling you a drag queen. I also think your out of line thinking that I'm a fraud without even knowing who I am. Also I made it clear that I would not comment on prospects that I never seen play at least once. Example: Rostislav Olesz, I didnt comment on him or put him in my rankings because I didnt see him play untill this years WJC's. Simply put lets just stop with the pre-K talk. Were both being childish and are out of line. Other posters probally dont give a crap about what we have to say.

Thanks to everyone who had a USEFULL post and gave me info on how Steve is Doing....I wish Moncton would put him and Gange back on the same line. That was a dang good line~!!!

Last edited:

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Jeez louize, First off, I explained to Fedorov and many others on how i get tapes. You make it sound like theres no video feed of any games except in the NHL. Vlad lets just stop with the kid stuff. I can't spell Hockey correctly? Well somebody help me. Seriosly look how childish my self and you look, your right I was probally out of line calling you a drag queen. I also think your out of line thinking that I'm a fraud without even knowing who I am. Also I made it clear that I would not comment on prospects that I never seen play at least once. Example: Rostislav Olesz, I didnt comment on him or put him in my rankings because I didnt see him play untill this years WJC's. Simply put lets just stop with the pre-K talk. Were both being childish and are out of line. Other posters probally dont give a crap about what we have to say.

Thanks to everyone who had a USEFULL post and gave me info on how Steve is Doing....I wish Moncton would put him and Gange back on the same line. That was a dang good line~!!!

You can put me on the list of people that think you do little more than cut and paste.

You give no insights than are already out there.

X-SHARKIE

Boondock Saint said:
You can put me on the list of people that think you do little more than cut and paste.

You give no insights than are already out there.

It's not like I know these players personally, or talk with them for that matter even. I can't get inside there heads or coaches heads. All I can offer is how they paly. The only people I actually know are some of the players on the Green bay Gamblers. I was there this summer at a evaluation camp and hung out with some of the guys like Oksorovich and Gerrity. Fun times. So your right, what do I say that redline or McKeens can't offer? Not much really, because we do the same thing, but not everyone has 40$ to put in a draft guide, I sure as hell don't.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
X-SHARKIE said:
I actually did reply, to waste a post with ZIINNGG or :joker: is just idiotic.

it was in response to what dr.holiday posted...you wasted on a post on talking about how i wasted a post...i think that even things right out

DR. Holiday

X-SHARKIE said:
It's not like I know these players personally, or talk with them for that matter even. I can't get inside there heads or coaches heads. All I can offer is how they paly. The only people I actually know are some of the players on the Green bay Gamblers. I was there this summer at a evaluation camp and hung out with some of the guys like Oksorovich and Gerrity. Fun times. So your right, what do I say that redline or McKeens can't offer? Not much really, because we do the same thing, but not everyone has 40$ to put in a draft guide, I sure as hell don't.
I have a feeling Mckeens and redline go to games live. You wrote a report after seeing finland vs Canada on a player who had at most 5 minutes of total camera time. Your "reports" are often cut and past and your attempts to seem credible are a joke.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Vlad The Impaler said:
So which is it, kiddo?

1-Focus on my dick

Thought I might point out to any children out there that this could be a dangerous thing with a magnifying glass in strong sunlight!

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
Crosbyfan said:
Thought I might point out to any children out there that this could be a dangerous thing with a magnifying glass in strong sunlight!

Zinggggggggg

Yeah thats right, I wasted another post

Sammy*

spacelobster said:
vlad didnt you said you hated this place and would never come back because of the constant trolling and insulting?
That was before he took his lithium.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
It's not like I know these players personally, or talk with them for that matter even. I can't get inside there heads or coaches heads. All I can offer is how they paly.

X-SHARKIE said:
Anyways. Josh Hennessy is by no means a dumb kid, Josh can be coached defense. His role on a week Quebec team isnt to be a solid two way player. He's the main guy there and is looked on to score.

So you can't get into the player's or coaches head, but from a tape you can tell he's smart, how he can be coached and what the coach wants him to be???

Pretty impressive for just watching a couple games on tape, IMO.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Boondock Saint said:
So you can't get into the player's or coaches head, but from a tape you can tell he's smart, how he can be coached and what the coach wants him to be???

Pretty impressive for just watching a couple games on tape, IMO.

Give the guy a break. He's not calling the guy a rocket scientist he's just giving his opinion. I'm sure you're "by no means dumb" but what do I know?

RE-HABS

Feb 27, 2002
CANADA
Crosbyfan said:
Give the guy a break. He's not calling the guy a rocket scientist he's just giving his opinion. I'm sure you're "by no means dumb" but what do I know?
There is only one rocket scientist in hockey and that is Joe Juneau...seriously.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
spacelobster said:

No. I never said I would never come back. Or I wouldn't have comeback.

I said I was tired of the crap that was taking place and would leave. I left. A few months later good moderation was put in place and cleaned up a reasonably good part of the crap. I came back because I thought they were doing a good job and I don't regret it.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
If Sharkie cares:

I watched Moncton vs. Cape Breton last night on TV. Bernier was Moncton's best player and the CB defense couldnt handle his size down low. Bernier had at least 4 chances in close but Cape Breton goalie Martin Houle stopped him.

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
La-La-Laprise said:
If Sharkie cares:

I watched Moncton vs. Cape Breton last night on TV. Bernier was Moncton's best player and the CB defense couldnt handle his size down low. Bernier had at least 4 chances in close but Cape Breton goalie Martin Houle stopped him.

It finally returned to a hockey thread! :p

X-SHARKIE

Hey thanks for the Bernier updates. I heard his skating has improved quite a bit :). I mean I hear he really worked on his conditioning and first stepp and his defense, I guess he's a coachable kid I hear. Great to see him begin to tailor his game to the NHL. Yea he seems to be getting the chances, and playing just as good but he doesn't have the thrilling numbers he's capable of. But who cares? He's improving his game and devoloping his game for the NHL. Great news. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad