RDS: Stephane Langdeau resigns from RDS

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
And what's worst if the story is correct then the other one is still there and is still a criminal

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Gary Daigneault is a very low class human being , this need to be said. Not professional at all he normally last 6 months everywhere he goes. We had him in rouyn and at some point he interviewed someone from kraft hockey town and started giving them hell because we lost and acted like he was a legal representative of our city. Hes also the guy who admitted using cocaine live because he didnt know he was on air.

He might be saying the truth but he is far from a good source.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Wait... The guy behind all of this is GARY DAIGNEAULT? :laugh: I hate Langdeau the media guy but Gary Daigneault is just pure trash ...

He was on go fm where I live (Abitibi-Temiscamingue) and the guy is a f***ing loser

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Gary Daigneault is a very low class human being , this need to be said. Not professional at all he normally last 6 months everywhere he goes. We had him in rouyn and at some point he interviewed someone from kraft hockey town and started giving them hell because we lost and acted like he was a legal representative of our city. Hes also the guy who admitted using cocaine live because he didnt know he was on air.

He might be saying the truth but he is far from a good source.
Fair point, I did not know the source

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad