WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool: Year 6

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm only going to pick good team players this year. Guys who work really hard, will give it all for their team. Real heart and soul guys. Got the Hart covered, on a related note, does anyone know if any of these European guys names translates to "Soul"?

I select Carter Hart

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Sorry for the delay, boys. Just crashed out for a couple hours.

I'll take Aleksi Hepatitis.... uhh...Heponiemi.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
This absolutely sucks. I'm so sorry, I was away whole day yesterday, I thought that I will somehow log in and make a pick, but that was not possible for me. And of course, 1st overall pick for me, lol! Shame on me!

With 1st overall pick ( :D ), I proudly select Sam Steel from Team Canada!

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Since WTK was a Pekka and took the goalie I wanted, and I don't really feel like Luukkonen a bunch of other threads over the next few days to find another starter, Ill take from Team Finland Goalie Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Day 2 and Tade has returned and things are moving early. All is right again with the world!

I'll take Kristian Vesalainen. Hopefully he'll be playing on the top lainen.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Sorry for the minor delay, I don't want us to Clague behind, but tade threw me off with his 2nd pick as now it's going to be really tough(or dumb) for me to get my token Leafs prospect. Certainly took the Little grin off my face. Tade's 1st pick was a steal though.

I'll take Kale Clague.

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
and that must mean its me...since goalies are going fast, I've Oett to tade a chance on Oettinger from the US. And that's no Jake!

Jake (I hope he's the starter) Oettinger, G USA

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Well...we're all drafting these teams like we're preparing a salad full of rich and healthy ingredients...and a salad isn't complete without the help of a Raddysh. Team Tomsburninghat selects proud Canadian and future Salad King...Taylor Raddysh, F CANADA!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
What's better than having the Canadian starter, and Canada's best defenseman you ask? It's having Canada's starter and 2 Canada's 2 best defensemen. Has everyone Met(eh!) the best WJC pool team this year?

Victor Mete

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm building from the back end out this year(after I got my 1 stud forward). The real way to build a true champion. Also Statsy you have mine and WTK's goalies listed in forward slots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->