WJC: Statsy's WJC Pool: Year 6

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He was here yesterday, it's too bad he never stade. On the bright side the longer this lasts the longer we're all tade for 1st

Last edited:

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Since it had been 4 hours since we staded the clock, maybe he tried to be rebElias, or had a date and was all day PettinHerSon, but I think it is my time to pick....

I will take with my first Pick in the Statsy's 6th annual WJC pool, From Team Sweden, Elias Pettersson

Last edited:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Since it had been 4 hours since we staded the clock, maybe he tried to be rebElias, or had a date and was all day PettinHerSon, but I think it is my time to pick....

I will take with my first Pick in the Statsy's 6th annual WJC pool, From team Sewden, Elias Pettersson
Alas, that's better son!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Couple updates: The draft board is up with the full pick order and your player tables are posted. Check 'em out!

Also Tom is just on his way with his family to the big Star Wars debut. He MAY get a moment to sneak a pick in, but he's got a lot of kids, so....

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Couple updates: The draft board is up with the full pick order and your player tables are posted. Check 'em out!

Also Tom is just on his way with his family to the big Star Wars debut. He MAY get a moment to sneak a pick in, but he's got a lot of kids, so....

Another reason to hate Star Wars...

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
That's gonna be it for a few hours. Tom's movie is starting and he doesn't even have his draft list. You can probably tell that by his Dahlin pick. :laugh:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

So, if it gets back to Tade before he's made his first pick.. Should the alternate be called in and if they get both picks in before tade gets theirs, the alternate takes Tades spot?

I mean missing two picks, when they are a long way away from each other in a snake draft, would be pretty silly.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
So, if it gets back to Tade before he's made his first pick.. Should the alternate be called in and if they get both picks in before tade gets theirs, the alternate takes Tades spot?

I mean missing two picks, when they are a long way away from each other in a snake draft, would be pretty silly.
Yes, I'll send out a call to the alternate tonight. Hopefully Tade suddenly has it click into his head that he's supposed to be here and we don't have to worry about a replacement.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->