Injury Report: Stastny LBI 10/8

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Alright! Lets hope Stastny makes an impact. On STL he didn't always show up on the scoresheet but he makes guys around him better. His passing is phoenomenal!

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Am I the only one who disagrees with this? Sure if it was any lesser known player, but it is Statsney. He would make us better if he was in the lineup rather than out of it.

I wasn’t suggesting that I still don’t miss him. I don’t miss him as much, but that’s because I don’t have the desperate feeling I had earlier in the season.

The title of the article tried to make things seem more dramatic. I tend to ignore the titles because they just try to get our attention.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Patches has already missed a game recently. Is this injury still going to linger if he sits out another game?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Patches has already missed a game recently. Is this injury still going to linger if he sits out another game?
I think it's like. "Oh no! we have our 2nd line together! Patches pretend your injured so no one gets for reals injured"

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
But what about the REAL elephant in the room? Eakin getting kicked back to the third line after holding Stastney's spot nicely in his absence. Lindberg moves up so line 3 becomes Nosek, Eakin, Carpy?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
But what about the REAL elephant in the room? Eakin getting kicked back to the third line after holding Stastney's spot nicely in his absence. Lindberg moves up so line 3 becomes Nosek, Eakin, Carpy?

Having a top line C like Eakin playing on your 3rd line is a luxury few teams can boast though

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad