Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Full PPR

RB: Swift(if healthy)
RB2: CEH
WR1: Evans
WR2: Lazard/Moore
Flex:

Bench: Dobbins, Moore, Herbert, Allgeier, Hines.

What should I do for WR2 and Flex here? Leaning Lazard and Herbert.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
PPR league.

Dotson, MVS, Rondale Moore or Gibson for Flex?

Thomas or Dissly for TE?

Right now, I have Dotson and Dissly
Dotson is out 1-2 weeks, MVS can't be trusted imo, Moore could be a play but is against a tough D.

IMO: Gibson flex, Dissly for TE.

If Gibson has a decent/good week, trade him far away from your team. Maybe try to get a better TE.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Full PPR

RB: Swift(if healthy)
WR2: Lazard/Moore
Flex:

Bench: Dobbins, Moore, Herbert, Allgeier, Hines.

What should I do for WR2 and Flex here? Leaning Lazard and Herbert.
Swift is out.

RB: Herbert
WR2: Lazard
Flex: Hines or Dobbins

Part of me wants to say Dobbins at flex but it's hard to trust that he will continue last weeks production. His burst/speed just doesn't seem 100% since the injury. Also which Moore are we talking about?

jeudy, garrett wilson, or dillon at flex?
Jeudy

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Dotson is out 1-2 weeks, MVS can't be trusted imo, Moore could be a play but is against a tough D.

IMO: Gibson flex, Dissly for TE.

If Gibson has a decent/good week, trade him far away from your team. Maybe try to get a better TE.
Lol, I got Dotson, St Brown and Swift who all could be out finally, so I could start all 3 of Moore, MVS and Gibson...

Not looking good, but at least, my opponent is starting Cam Akers in his superflex spot due to Tua's injury.

And no, I won't trade Gibson! I am in a 3 RB team, Gibson is my 4th RB, and if I trade him, my 4th RB would be Hilliard or James Cook...

So yeah, unless I am able to get a clear TE upgrade for him, I won't trade him!

Reactions: KnuckChuckinTkachuk

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Swift is out.

RB: Herbert
WR2: Lazard
Flex: Hines or Dobbins

Part of me wants to say Dobbins at flex but it's hard to trust that he will continue last weeks production. His burst/speed just doesn't seem 100% since the injury. Also which Moore are we talking about?
DJ Moore

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Lol, I got Dotson, St Brown and Swift who all could be out finally, so I could start all 3 of Moore, MVS and Gibson...

Not looking good, but at least, my opponent is starting Cam Akers in his superflex spot due to Tua's injury.

And no, I won't trade Gibson! I am in a 3 RB team, Gibson is my 4th RB, and if I trade him, my 4th RB would be Hilliard or James Cook...

So yeah, unless I am able to get a clear TE upgrade for him, I won't trade him!
That context definitely matters. Carry on!

Oh god, I'm dealing with the same headache.

Thinking hard of playing Z. Jones or I. McKenzie over DJ Moore this week. Baker is just a terrible terrible QB.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
That context definitely matters. Carry on!

Thinking hard of playing Z. Jones or I. McKenzie over DJ Moore this week. Baker is just a terrible terrible QB.
And it’s a bad matchup. Last week showed some promise between them, but I don’t like the matchup vs the Niners. I want to do Hines but I keep psyching myself out over it.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
And it’s a bad matchup. Last week showed some promise between them, but I don’t like the matchup vs the Niners. I want to do Hines but I keep psyching myself out over it.
Bad matchup (I think 90% of defenses are for CAR) but worst of all is Ben McAdoo is calling the plays. He's an equally bad OC.

I drafted Moore because his target share every year is great but this year, top 5 dud in fantasy football.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011

Yeah, drafted him too, he was always consistant, and I thought that with an improved QB, he could breakout...

But I am still confident he is going to be better fantasy wise as the season go on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad