GDT: Stars@Leafs 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
Ou johnsson called up? Everyone is starting to pay attention to him. Nice. Hope he does well.

Completely forgot there was a game today. Midterms got me getting through my days like a zombie.

As an old guy who spent too much time watching the Leafs in my youth.... Advise: Concentrate on the midterms you only get to do each once there'll be lots of hockey games. This isn't even an important game.

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
I'm curious to know how our new 4th liner is going to score goals and assists in his 1st NHL game with a bunch of 4th liners? Some comments are really funny in both threads, I mean it's good if he does but we shouldn't expect it to happen. I'm looking for a strong game from him, he had been our top 5 prospect ever since he was drafted by us except for a year when we had all of Marner, Matthews, Nylander as prospects.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
I'm curious to know how our new 4th liner is going to score goals and assists in his 1st NHL game with a bunch of 4th liners? Some comments are really funny in both threads, I mean it's good if he does but we shouldn't expect it to happen. I'm looking for a strong game from him, he had been our top 5 prospect ever since he was drafted by us except for a year when we had all of Marner, Matthews, Nylander as prospects.
I don't really considered Kapanen as a 4th liner. And Plekanec is not bad either. The line is more of a top 9 in my mind.

Goonface2k14

Nov 25, 2009
Maple Leaf Gardens
Actual Dallas Stars' lineup:

LWCRW
Jamie BennTyler SeguinAlexander Radulov
Devin ShoreJason DickinsonMattias Janmark
Antoine RousselRadek FaksaTyler Pitlick
Remi ElieJason SpezzaBrett Ritchie
Defence pairs
Esa LindellJohn Klingberg
Dan HamhuisGreg Pateryn
Marc MethotStephen Johns
Goaltenders
Kari Lehtonen
Mike McKenna
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Millen-Romanuk Translated Dallas Stars' Lineup:
LWCRW
Jordie BennTyler BozakAlex Rodriguez
Pauly ShoreEric DickersonMike Johnson
Dominic RousselRadek DvorakTyler Pitstains
Remi MartinJason SudekisLionel Ritchie
Defence pairs
Esa TikkanenAki Berg
Don BeefhouseGregg Popovich
Mike MethinksJohn Stephens
Goaltenders
Kari Ramo
Ken Wregget
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
As an old guy who spent too much time watching the Leafs in my youth.... Advise: Concentrate on the midterms you only get to do each once there'll be lots of hockey games. This isn't even an important game.
Meh. As long as you pass. No one cares what your grades were once you enter the workforce.

If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't study more to get a slightly better grade.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Yeah I think Komarov's role fits better next to Plekanec than with Kadri at least this year.

Also

Please come back soon Matthews

I'd love to see that without October, I'm sure our annual month where Andersen uses all his bad goalie points drags down our goalie stats something fierce.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Meh. As long as you pass. No one cares what your grades were once you enter the workforce.

If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't study more to get a slightly better grade.
but dont you need higher grades to enter the workforce?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
but dont you need higher grades to enter the workforce?
Depends. Most of the time, you just put your degree on your resume and no one asks for a transcript.

Best way to get a job is through your personal connections rather than having a slightly higher GPA than someone else.

Reactions: AnishLoomba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad