Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
These were the lines at practice:
20-19-81
23-91-88
29-65-13
28-16-11

Keith-Seabrook were back together, but Hjalmarsson was resting so D pairings were weird:
2-7, 27-5, 32-57.

Crawford is starting.

Carcillo is playing.

Regin is headed back to Rockford.

Will be 1000th game for Richards.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Hey, Q finally realized that the team's 2nd best offensive center should be on the currently-struggling-to-score 2nd line! How about that.

I wonder if it will last more than one period this time? It has to be tough to keep Shaw away from that 2nd line when he's been playing ever so well this season.

More importantly, though, Hossa will thankfully no longer be being wasted with two fourth liners. Unbelievable that that lasted as long as it did, especially given it's trigger-happy Quenneville we're talking about.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'll be sheilding my eyes when that 2nd line loses possession. Q can't be serious with that line. Hopefully the only reason Versteeg isn't in the press box is because Stan wants to showcase him in our top 6.

Let's hope the adrenaline doesn't kick in for Dallas this time around.:sarcasm:

We lose this game, and it's time to reach for help in RFD.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
I'll be sheilding my eyes when that 2nd line loses possession. Q can't be serious with that line. Hopefully the only reason Versteeg isn't in the press box is because Stan wants to showcase him in our top 6.

Let's hope the adrenaline doesn't kick in for Dallas this time around.:sarcasm:

We lose this game, and it's time to reach for help in RFD.

Admittedly that is a pretty scary line in the D zone. Would've preferred Saad or Hossa with them (why does Q refuse to play Hossa with Richards? It's seemingly been off the table all season long).

WhiteViking

Jan 24, 2014
Shaw and Saad seem to have terrific difference between a good day and a bad day, sole bloodline to europe, i assume :shakehead:shakehead

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
ESPNChiHawks ESPN Chicago
Quenneville said someone else could be recalled . I'm hearing it could happen this afternoon. Not sure who, but I would assume McNeill.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Rockford will be going without it's Captain for a bit...

Hawks twitter account is reporting Nordstrom has been called up.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
ESPNChiHawks ESPN Chicago
Quenneville said someone else could be recalled . I'm hearing it could happen this afternoon. Not sure who, but I would assume McNeill.

Was expecting McNeill rather than Nordstrom based on this tweet.

But of course, Hawks don't have cap room to bring up McNeill so this earlier tweet was dumb.

Hawknut 1

Jul 26, 2014
Hey, Q finally realized that the team's 2nd best offensive center should be on the currently-struggling-to-score 2nd line! How about that.

I wonder if it will last more than one period this time? It has to be tough to keep Shaw away from that 2nd line when he's been playing ever so well this season.

More importantly, though, Hossa will thankfully no longer be being wasted with two fourth liners. Unbelievable that that lasted as long as it did, especially given it's trigger-happy Quenneville we're talking about.

I think Versteeg should get some more time. His assist for the Wings last game was right on the tape. I can't wait to see the impact he has for the Stars. :clap:

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
These were the lines at practice:
20-19-81
23-91-88
29-65-13
28-16-11

Keith-Seabrook were back together, but Hjalmarsson was resting so D pairings were weird:
2-7, 27-5, 32-57.

Crawford is starting.

Carcillo is playing.

Regin is headed back to Rockford.

Will be 1000th game for Richards.

Versteeg, Richards, Kane together. That line will end the night at a combined -9 if left together... What a ****ing disaster. Total lack of common sense. Let's put the three weakest and most turnover prone defensive forwards on a line together. The Shaw line looks like it is going to suck too. Absolutely no balance. Toews and Kruger lines look good but the other two are a cluster **** of epic proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad