GDT: Stars @ Hawks 7pm 1/13/24 NBC Sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Bedard should win the Calder regardless of when he comes back. This team literally cannot score with him out. And watching around the league, none of the other rookies are all that impressive.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why Pitlick got vaulted into such a primary roll on this team?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
You can always rely onTank X ommander $9.5 ...loses his overage on Marchmennt for clear break-away to the net as hecforesxaxshotvthat beats Mrazek..

Feel sorry for Mrazek these last 2vgames...team plays hard but just lacks forwards who can finish.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Those are the opportunities you miss when you have a team full of 4th liners

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Jones on a pitch count tonight? Haven’t been watching super closely but I turned the game on halfway through the second and I don’t think I heard him name until the empty net situation

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I‘m not sure what clicked, but the team is playing much harder than earlier in the season.

Unfortunately it’s still the Icehogs at forward.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
All end well...Ottawa wins and Hawks gettingvCelebrini points(no gain in standings).

Thank you $9.5.and the hands of stone by Hawkscforwards.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
How didxznashvikke score 4 on Oetyibgerbladt noght and (2 en goals on top of that)?

It shows the lack of talent up front with the deoeltedcHawjs lineup with so many key forwards out.

With vetsvlike $9.5 and#5 on this team at sone point you know they will mess up and it is in the net...

So same old script ..nice try fellas;but resukt tge same=koss.

At least the compete level of the team has improved. ...but they cannot beat goalies enough to win some games.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I‘m not sure what clicked, but the team is playing much harder than earlier in the season.

Unfortunately it’s still the Icehogs at forward.

Foligno answered that in his interview.

It took Bedard getting broken for this team to start playing with some edge and intensity. It's pretty stupid that's what it took. Like, don't these guys just have pride that eventually kicks in when being embarrassed?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

It took Bedard getting broken for this team to start playing with some edge and intensity. It's pretty stupid that's what it took. Like, don't these guys just have pride that eventually kicks in when being embarrassed?
I figured they would have been guns blazing from the start since half of them are literally playing for their NHL careers

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Or a bunch of guys fighting for their NHL lives are in the lineup every night…just maybe don’t be stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad