Stanislav Tchistov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
He was the 5th overall pick by the Ducks.

He has only one goal until now but lead the team in assists.
Well, watching Anaheim this don't mean much, he is struggling just like the rest of the team.

Anyway he's very talented, I still think he's gonna be a great player.

I'm disappointed in him.

He showed signs of greatness in last year's playoffs. Now he doesn't look the same. Perhaps a general team slump and his youth combine to make for a bad situation for him. Still, I expect his talent to shine through sometimes. He'll break out of it (I think so anyway) but this season is really disheartening.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
BrooklynCanuck said:
I'm disappointed in him.

He showed signs of greatness in last year's playoffs. Now he doesn't look the same. Perhaps a general team slump and his youth combine to make for a bad situation for him. Still, I expect his talent to shine through sometimes. He'll break out of it (I think so anyway) but this season is really disheartening.

Same here. I thought he'd be better than that.

And after all, Redline did go on record stating their belief that Chistov was the best pure player in his draft class :shakehead

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Ducks this years Hurricanes and Sophmore Jinx....a year or two form now..our tunes will be changed....

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Qubax said:
Ducks this years Hurricanes and Sophmore Jinx....a year or two form now..our tunes will be changed....

I agree. With the Ducks struggling neither Fedorov nor Prospal emerge. Nuff said. :dunno:

Give him credit, he plays well but simply he can't score goals this year.
Moreover the Ducks score something like two goals per game, not much thought.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
He's been jinxed this year and has hit more posts than any other Ducks player.

He's only twenty.. he just needs time. Will he be a better goalscorer than Kovalchuk? No. Will he be a better playmaker? I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->