Stana or Daigneault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutherby

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
Stana has proved he can play at a high level of play and quite nicely I might add.however Max has far more potential(IMO)..It all depends on now or future. If I was building and had to pick one I would take Daigneault..He has starter written all over him..while I see diamond in the rough written on Stana. But I would still take Maxime.

The Hrkac Circus

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Drawing from my superior and vast knowledge of the game of hockey, I strongly believe that Ivan Ciernik will win the job as starting goaltender of the Washington Capitals. Now I know you may be asking yourselves: Mr. Hrkac, are you talking about the same Ivan Ciernik, who played forward and was on pace for a whopping 41 goal season?

Yes, my friends and colleagues, it is the same Ivan Ciernik whom I am speaking of. He is making the transition to goaltender in Russia this offseason. I've had extensive conversations with the aformentioned Ciernik aka The Next One, and I look for him to win the job from Olaf Kolzig as Caps goalie. He has compiled a 0.74 GAA and a spectacular .987 save percentage for HC Soklovobasov of the Russia Super League. Look for him to win the Vezina this upcoming year.

And don't count out the young and tough Matthew Yeats. He will challenge Ciernik almost as much as Kolzig will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad