Stalock or Allen

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I have both SJ and Blues starters but only room for one handcuff. Who should i get? Allen or Stalock? Any input on who is mosy likely to lose their starter job? Niemi or elliot

Allen is a better bet to win the job.

Andrew Knoll

Jun 20, 2007
Los Angeles
thehockeywriters.com
Allen, no question, better bet to win the job as Textall said but more importantly I think he will give you higher quality starts, regardless of exactly how many he gets. Look at anyone who has been in net for the Blues over the past three seasons, their numbers are stellar.

bluemandan

Ya Ma Goo!
Mar 18, 2008
Allen, no question, better bet to win the job as Textall said but more importantly I think he will give you higher quality starts, regardless of exactly how many he gets. Look at anyone who has been in net for the Blues over the past three seasons, their numbers are stellar.

I agree. The Blues players and system will assure Allen puts up decent numbers. Elliott will be given every chance to succeed, while the Sharks seem like they want to shake things up this season.

Ho Borvat

Sep 29, 2009
I would go after Allen first.

If you're lucky, Stalock will go undrafted and if he steals the job you can pounce quickly hopefully

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad