Stadium tours?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'll be in Vegas tonight and tomorrow. Anyone know if the arena offers tours or anything? There's no game unfortunately, but I'd like to check out the arena still.
I'm sure if you call they can accommodate you. I haven't heard anything about regular tours. I've seen pictures from tours on twitter though.

However, it's a pretty busy arena and since NFR is in town likely some country music shows happening there this weekend. So it might not happen.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks for the quick reply, I only see an event today, hopefully since there's nothing tomorrow I can get in and check it out.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Thanks for the quick reply, I only see an event today, hopefully since there's nothing tomorrow I can get in and check it out.
Looks like George Strait is there tonight and tomorrow. If you don't mind hanging out with old men and women in cowboy hats you can enjoy the arena area experience in The Park pre and post-concert.

I'm sure all the bars and restaurants are playing country music all weekend. It gets pretty country here during NFR.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
No go because of the events today and tomorrow, sad. I'll have to make the trip another time and check out a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad