Pre-Game Talk: Stadium Series: Pregame Festivities & Roll Call!!!

Mory Schneideur*

Starting this thread because I want to discuss everyone's plans for the big game. I've been to Yankee Stadium before but I'll be honest I have no idea what to do or where to go. :laugh:

I plan on showing up early with a group of 20-40 and having a blast. I'm open to any bring so please list all the local watering holes, gogo bars, parking lot parties & festivities going on near Yankee Stadium on 1/26. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mory Schneideur*

Also I encourage meetups, shaking of hands and any other interaction

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ill be there in spirit.

in body, ill be watching it on TV drinking copious amounts of cider and slinging various anti-Rag remarks

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
you told me you live in Scotland last week

I do, I meant it in regards to JR's use of amigo lol

but yes its still a fairly universal term. cheers works well too :laugh:

anyway moving on haha

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Starting this thread because I want to discuss everyone's plans for the big game. I've been to Yankee Stadium before but I'll be honest I have no idea what to do or where to go. :laugh:

I plan on showing up early with a group of 20-40 and having a blast. I'm open to any bring so please list all the local watering holes, gogo bars, parking lot parties & festivities going on near Yankee Stadium on 1/26. :)

Your group all Devils fans?

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
I'll be a$$ down, decked out in Devils gear in my ManCave is GA. Hope everyone who goes...who's a Devils fan, has an awesome time and gets to enjoy a Ranjerks beat down!

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Should be about 20 - 26 degrees if the 10 day weather models come to fruition, so it will be good ice for sure. The other exciting thing is there's plenty of energy predicted to take runs at North America over the next few weeks, so there might even be an outside chance of snow.

Mory Schneideur*

I just read in the Stadium Series thread that bars won't be open or serving before 12, is this true? Can anyone familiar with the area give us a list of fun bars and taverns to pre game at?

Also who here is tailgating?

Mory Schneideur*

So there are now two stadium threads apparently? okay then.

This is just for pre game info, like bars and tailgating. Thought it would be better to keep it in a compact thread here and separate from all other stuff.

Mods, if you don't think its a good idea, feel free to delete.

Mory Schneideur*

Stole this from Wingman! Anyone else with info on pre-game fun near Yankee Stadium feel free to chime in! :)

The top 3 bars people should look into are Stan's (where I usually hit for Yankee games), The Dugout and Yankee Bar and Grill - all reasonably priced w $4-5 drafts and cheaper, Yankee BG with a 24ozer for $10

Avoid Billy's unless you want to pay for $7 drafts where you're just in that case better off throwing in the extra $2-3 inside the stadium :laugh:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
If I gave you a pair of free tickets would you fly out and make the game?

as much as id love to attend, really cant spare the cash atm. especially booking flights this late it would be brutal lol. plus I have to give 4 weeks notice to my work if I need time off lol

but hopefully it wont be too much longer till I can make it over. maybe a year or so *sigh*

Mory Schneideur*

If I gave you a pair of free tickets would you fly out and make the game?

If you're giving a pair of tickets away I could find a close friend or family to go. I'll aim for real Devils fans that can't afford to go, if this is a real genuine gesture :) Lmk if serious and ill connect you!

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
If you're giving a pair of tickets away I could find a close friend or family to go. I'll aim for real Devils fans that can't afford to go, if this is a real genuine gesture :) Lmk if serious and ill connect you!

Well I've got a pair I can't get rid of for some odd reason. Like I said, behind the cages. I don't care which one people want. And I figured I'd give it to KK if he could like make it. Obviously the dude is overseas. I'm not actively looking to give them away.

But if worse come to worse and I'm stuck with the pair I will obviously do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad