Staal looking nice in the AHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Sticky said:
Looks like Staal is fitting in really good. Leading his team in scoring with 8pts in 5 games. Not bad for a 19yr old. Beating out Ryan Bayda, Matthew Lombardi, Chuck Kobasew, Colin Forbes, and Mike Zigomanis for the tem lead.

http://www.lockmonsters.com/stats/

I'm not surprised. I think he would have scored upwards of 50 points in the NHL this year, especially if he has been hitting the weight room.

Double O Soul

Apr 1, 2004
Raleigh NC
he ahs put on some weight(and a little goatee) but still has not completely filled out. This time in the AHL should be very good for him, but we definitly got a good one in him :handclap:

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
Sticky said:
Looks like Staal is fitting in really good. Leading his team in scoring with 8pts in 5 games. Not bad for a 19yr old. Beating out Ryan Bayda, Matthew Lombardi, Chuck Kobasew, Colin Forbes, and Mike Zigomanis for the tem lead.

http://www.lockmonsters.com/stats/

I think most of the team is beating Lombardi. He's injured.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Sticky said:
I would be worried if he wasn't leading that team in scoring. His talent level is a clear notch above a guy like Kobasew.

Matthew Lombardi is still injured by the way.

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
Well I thought Eric Staal should've been the 1st overall pick in 2003 so this is really no surprise.

THe guy is sooooo smart and immensly talented.

I'm glad to see him producing.
He probably would have been first overall, except for the fact that more teams wanted a blue-chip goalie than a blue-chip forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->