Pre-Game Talk: St Louis (given the) Blues in Ottawa, Tues 7:30 on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
St Louis already has the Blues, both literally and figuratively. This game will have no bearing on their level of blues.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Boucher is making some odd noises about our goaltending situation. He won't commit to a starter, but says that "if this was game seven of the Cup Final, Anderson would be starting." He even seemed to leave the door open for Hammond.

Anyway, one way or another, Condon's streak is about to come to an end - it seems clear that he won't be in the crease tomorrow...

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Boucher is making some odd noises about our goaltending situation. He won't commit to a starter, but says that "if this was game seven of the Cup Final, Anderson would be starting." He even seemed to leave the door open for Hammond.

Anyway, one way or another, Condon's streak is about to come to an end - it seems clear that he won't be in the crease tomorrow...

#unleashtheham

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am sure Anderson is ready if absolutely needed, but i feel like they are going to give him a little bit more time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hammond starts tomorrow. If we lose, then maybe Anderson starts the next game.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Didn't they say Anderson was a "maybe" for dressing as a back up this coming Saturday? So unlikely he takes any games as a starter before then.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Hutton is starting tonight against the Flyers, and Blues are at the start of 4 games in 6 days on the road... We probably get Allen tomorrow

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If Brady can lead the Pats back against the Falcons, then Boro can lead us to victory over the blues.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a good game tonight. They're on a back to back so they may be tired. Anderson could be back tonight as well. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia