Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues in the SENS Den, Thurs. 7:30 pm on TSN

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Lazy, unfocused play. That's the root of the problem. Players, coaching....no one taking care of the fine details and playing with urgency.

Reactions: Alex1234

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Dorion said if we’re not in the playoffs then changes need to happen but we’re still in because we really only need to go 25-8-7. It’s like he wants to say the right thing and then gets really excited and starts talking too much

Dorion doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Completely disconnected from reality.

Reactions: Icelevel

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Fire Spartacat!

8351816.jpg

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Zero accountability.

I know if I ****ed up constantly at work there would be some repercussions.

All we will hear is "we deserved a better fate", "couldn't catch a break", "never got the bounces", etc. etc.

Whole organisation is a laughing stock, from the bottom down

As a sports fan, the guaranteed contracts in the NHL make the product MUCH less appealing. From a fan perspective the NFL gets this right.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
He preset the excuse for the incoming loss

Boucher does that often. He called WPG, the Calif. teams and others big and tough and then they got scared to death get shut out or play tentative. He says his team is tired way too often, skips practices and then they live up to his expectations. What does he think the guys do on the extra days off stay in bed and rest? What a moron!

Trevor Lahey

Jul 16, 2009
ON
Zero confidence in the bottom 9 to contribute anything offensively. And I know Dumont only gets about 7 minutes a game but holy f*** is he infuriating to watch. Ditto Burrows.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Zero accountability.

I know if I ****ed up constantly at work there would be some repercussions.

All we will hear is "we deserved a better fate", "couldn't catch a break", "never got the bounces", etc. etc.

Whole organisation is a laughing stock, from the bottom down

The bottom down huh? I'm trying to imagine that. Is that a new expression? It is abysmal... through and through.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I really have to question if Boucher will catch on for another NHL team when he is done here. I highly doubt it.

Boucher might get another NHL job but not to coach the pp, the pk, the D, the forwards or the goalies, handling line changes is not his strength either and he doesn't appear to be much of a conditioning coach but who knows maybe someone needs a coach with a mean stare and an underused pad that needs some note taking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->