St. Louis Blues have intriguing mix of prospects and projects in the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
austin_poganski_north_dakota_040915.jpg
Photo: Although it is early in the season, St. Louis Blues prospect Austin Poganski risks taking a step back from his impressive freshman season at the University of North Dakota (courtesy of Michael Tureski/Icon Sportswire)

</p>The St. Louis Blues have plenty of young talents in their pipeline and several of their prospects opened the 2015-16 campaign at the pro level. In terms of positional depth, the Blues possess a deep group of goaltenders and continue to find ways to replenish their defensive prospects. While a few positions boast high-end talent, overall depth on the wings needs to be addressed – especially after several players already made the jump to the NHL over the last few seasons.… read more

The post St. Louis Blues have intriguing mix of prospects and projects in the system appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Renard

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Another article by Suraj Sukumar. he who previously called Ty Rattie the best skater among the Blues prospects. This had a negative impact on Suraj's credibility.

Still, the article is worth a read. He mentions a couple of guys I had forgotten about.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Another article by Suraj Sukumar. he who previously called Ty Rattie the best skater among the Blues prospects. This had a negative impact on Suraj's credibility.

Still, the article is worth a read. He mentions a couple of guys I had forgotten about.

Wasn't Binnington also rated above Allen last year?
And Barbashev above Fabbri?

I'm curious what he had to say about Parayko before this season.

Its nice to see an independent opinion about the Blues' prospects, but this one seems to be....random.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands

I wouldn't pay much attention to a commentator who talks about players he clearly hasn't seen play.

Suraj Sukumar

Dec 8, 2012
img-2669448-f.jpg

XAIF4AENS4I6TNXUAMZVMUBNZY.jpg

Could be worse
haha - had to load a reply to see the pictures.

But that was my point. I had not seen any of these posts for a decade, but looking back, it's just fun to read.

Binnington saved the day and Allen went bye-bye. All in all, I think the ranking of Binnington based on his development at the time vs Allen was spot on, and definitely not 'dumb luck' lol.

Rattie along with all those spent draft picks are all European level, so we can put that to rest too 😂

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
haha - had to load a reply to see the pictures.

But that was my point. I had not seen any of these posts for a decade, but looking back, it's just fun to read.

Binnington saved the day and Allen went bye-bye. All in all, I think the ranking of Binnington based on his development at the time vs Allen was spot on, and definitely not 'dumb luck' lol.

Rattie along with all those spent draft picks are all European level, so we can put that to rest too 😂
Yeah, since the last update (I think? ) pictures have be wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad