GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Detroit Red Wings

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Visiting family in Grand Haven. Get to watch my first Red Wings broadcast in a long time. Going to the game on Monday night. Getting in as much as possible before heading back to the desert.

Let's go Wings.

Reactions: TheMule93

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Visiting family in Grand Haven. Get to watch my first Red Wings broadcast in a long time. Going to the game on Monday night. Getting in as much as possible before heading back to the desert.

Let's go Wings.

Nice. I think I saw lower bowl seats for 35$?

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Nice. I think I saw lower bowl seats for 35$?

I've seen as cheap as $43 lower corners. Cheaper than the upper bowl tickets I bought before the season started. I'm hoping to take advantage of the lower bowl seats unless they're watched like a hawk. Doesn't hurt to try.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
How was that not too many men on the Blues?

EDIT: NM I thought it was a guy coming off the bench and he wasn't

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That "backcheck" by Nyquist was pathetic. You're in the NHL, move your damn feet. He literally is coasting like a beer leaguer, his player skates right by him which results in a shot on net, a bounce and a goal. Great hustle Nyquist.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
That "backcheck" by Nyquist was pathetic. You're in the NHL, move your damn feet. He literally is coasting like a beer leaguer, his skate skates right by him which results in a shot on net, a bounce and a goal. Great hustle Nyquist.

Yeah it was disappointing to see. He's been working his tail off recently and that wasn't his best moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad