GDT: St. John’s IceCaps vs Hamilton Bulldogs-7:30pm EST Sportsnet,TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
You can see the talent oozing out of Beaulieu but he sometimes plays much too casually. I see some improvement from his play with the Sea Dogs but still has some work to do on his intensity to be a top D in the NHL . It will come no doubt.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Then we should develop high standards, with sound logic.

Having Mellanby, Brisebois, Lapointe, Lefebvre, Dudley, Audette, etc. will be very beneficial to the youngsters.

Tinordi is already being groomed for a leadership role with the Habs.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Having Mellanby, Brisebois, Lapointe, Lefebvre, Dudley, Audette, etc. will be very beneficial to the youngsters.

Tinordi is already being groomed for a leadership role with the Habs.

None of them have accomplished anything at this level of management. They don't guarantee anything. At all. Anybody can throw out a bunch of names that sound good at the time.

"How can we go wrong with greats like Gainey, Carbo, Muller and Jarvis?"

NewHabsEra*

Tinordi is having a pretty tough time tonight, he is quite off..

Leblanc has to start doing something with that puck, there is no way he plays with the Habs when the game resume, way too much work to do.. Its between Gallagher and Galchenyuk for the last spot avalaible IMO..

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
T Its between Gallagher and Galchenyuk for the last spot avalaible IMO..

Dear god no. Gallagher needs to stay down there the whole season. Him playing in the NHL this season shouldn't even be a thought.

In fact, no one on this team should be in the NHL this season, aside from Blunden or Dumont in a 4th line type role or FSD in a depth D role. No one else is ready.

Last edited:

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Tinordi is having a pretty tough time tonight, he is quite off..

Leblanc has to start doing something with that puck, there is no way he plays with the Habs when the game resume, way too much work to do.. Its between Gallagher and Galchenyuk for the last spot avalaible IMO..

With Bourque cleared to play, there really aren't any spots available. 13 forwards not counting Leblanc already under contract.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
I am NOT happy with the progress of the habs dogs.
I would not bring up ANY of them, including Leblanc and as far as I can see Leblanc has not progressed one inch since last year I don't know whats wrong with him but he is still at this level in one year then he will be a BUST.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I would not bring up ANY of them, including Leblanc and as far as I can see Leblanc has not progressed one inch since last year I don't know whats wrong with him but he is still at this level in one year then he will be a BUST.

Wow a soon to be 22 year old already labelled a bust when he played half a season in the NHL as a rookie. Good god....

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal

I think Gallagher is really playing well considering he has 0 support. Its just pathetic.. not saying he is nhl ready but far from far. Lol.

This team is pathetic and Levebre really sucks as a coach.. he wants to play the rough coach but isnt building any momentum... he should put gallagher with leblanc.. at least..

Leblanc is a huge deception so far even if he plays with terrible players.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Leblanc and Gallagher are both RW's. Can't play together.

Can't wait for Stortini and Hagel to see a couple of shifts in the final 5 minutes as Lefebvre rolls his lines like it's going out of style.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
IMO, the dogs are performing admirably for such a young team, in a lockout boosted AHL and with a few unfortunate injuries to boot. Gallagher, Nat and Beaulieu are impressing me. Bournival and Tinordi as well, to a lesser extent.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto

I think your expectations were a little too high if you aren't happy with this teams progress. There are nine rookies in the lineup and four sophomores.

The most experienced players on this team are absolutely terrible (being Stortini and Hagel). Boyce was here for a short while and quite frankly wasn't very good. It's too early to judge Commodore.

The AHL is a professional hockey league, if you expect a bunch of 20 years old to dominate, you're sadly mistaken. The players, especially Beaulieu have progressed.

I do agree with you on Leblanc, well partially. It's way too early to classify him as a bust, but I've been disappointed in him to say the least. He's a very smart player no doubt, but he's average at everything else. Average skater, average shot, average hands, average physicality, average size. He has to start playing with more energy, he over thinks the game at the times. Sometimes he needs to go after the puck with all guns blazing. I'd like to see him add some sandpaper to his game.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Hi there. Just stopped in to see if a lot of Bulldogs games get broadcast on Sportsnet or some other regional channel. I get jonesing for some IceCaps games, but the only time anyone ever decides to pick up the stream is when they play another team with a solid NHL presence. I can count more than a handful of times this season where some website's had every game other than the IceCaps game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->