Spot open for 27 team dynasty league

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Without rambling too much, we have a 27 team dynasty league which has been running since 1999. We had one long time GM step down this season. He left a borderline playoff team but had already traded his 2024 1st and 2nd.

I'd caution that this tends to be a slow burn sort of league. Had a few new guys come in and get frustrated when they couldn't pull of blockbuster trades every other week. Basic parameters of the league:

- No entry fee, but we did migrate to Fantrax this season at the insistence of a handful of guys. In the future, we may end up splitting the cost which hopefully wouldn't be more than $5 a person.

- 50 player roster: 12 forwards, 6 D, 2 goalies, 5 reserves, and 25 farm. Salary cap is 110% of the NHL salary cap for the 20 active F/D/G spots. Floor is 90% of the NHL floor.

- Standings are a season long point accrual (as opposed to head to head). Top 16 make the playoffs. Transactions are done on a weekly basis, so not necessarily the type of league you'd have to micromanage but also looking for somebody who wouldn't disappear for weeks at a time. Personally would prefer the replacement GM not to blow up the team and immediately tank for draft picks; Had a few people come in with that same idea.

Ballpark approximation of the NHL roster that was left. This team's prospect pool does leave something to be desired.

Monahan-MacKinnon-Hyman
Barbashev-Couturier-Nichushkin
Palat-Faksa-Fast
Olofsson-Evans-Kupari

Hanifin-Montour
Graves-Ristolainen
McNabb-Stecher
Dumoulin

Allen-Vejmelka

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
May be interested, sounds similar to my current dynasty league that we run off of Discord & Pickup. Don't have any experience with Fantrax though. Would be curious to learn more about the team and the league, if you still need a GM feel free to DM me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad