Sportsnet new CBA offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
sounds alot like what we've been hearing except it doesnt mention any definative numbers .

lux tax / hard cap combination

30 game season / in conference makes sense

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
either sportsnet or tsn is wrong. I'll take JD over anybody else in hockey so i'll go with tsn being wrong. (yes i know i'm probably in the minorty)

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Son of Steinbrenner said:
either sportsnet or tsn is wrong. I'll take JD over anybody else in hockey so i'll go with tsn being wrong. (yes i know i'm probably in the minorty)

The Sportsnet one makes more sense too, I think anyways.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Son of Steinbrenner said:

agreed. TSN's is, in a way, a step backwards. The league would have had to have brought it up, and an individual player cap is worse than a leaguewide cap. Linden would have walked out immediately. The Sportsnet one seems workable.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
nomorekids said:
agreed. TSN's is, in a way, a step backwards. The league would have had to have brought it up, and an individual player cap is worse than a leaguewide cap. Linden would have walked out immediately. The Sportsnet one seems workable.
somebody in a PM not to long ago explained to me that TSN is pro owner and SPORTNET is pro player. I guess with the reports tonight we are seeing that. I would probably doubt the SPORTSNET offer but I have grown up listening to John Davidson. The guy is always right on when it comes to these things.

hockeytown9321

Jun 18, 2004
Sportsnet's is in linw with every other rumor from the last 2 days. I haven't seen any real confirmation on the TSN one.

I don't think the NHL is actually presenting a proposal. I think they've for all intents and purposes agreed to the rumored sportsnet deal, and the NHL spent last night and today putting it into a comprehensive document. They'll meet tonight and tomorrow to hammer out some final details and have it done by Saturday.

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
RangerBoy said:
Having grown up listening to JD,I trust John

Oh ... Oh Baby! JD is the man and I miss not hearing him and Sam Rosen this season. Being a Ranger fan has been so hard since 91-97 but Sam/JD make it just a little easier.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Phil333 said:
Oh ... Oh Baby! JD is the man and I miss not hearing him and Sam Rosen this season. Being a Ranger fan has been so hard since 91-97 but Sam/JD make it just a little easier.

the only good thing about the rangers is davidson :D

Jaysfanatic*

I like it. I think the PA will too. *keeps fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad