Sportscenters video on The Michigan

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
Nice video but should have gone more into how Bill Armstrong came up with it and had been doing it for a few seasons before that

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Next time you're tempted to complain while continuing nothing, consider just ignoring the thread. Or just click the back button. That works too.
My brother in christ, this is an internet forum. If we weren't allowed to complain, it would shut down.

Reactions: Laus723

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Next time you're tempted to complain while contributing nothing, consider just ignoring the thread. Or just click the back button. That works too.
Do tell. Just what are you doing with this post other than complaining and contributing nothing?

The Michigan should give players a free ride to slash away. Only way to defend it if player is parked behind the goal. Stupid sideshow trick.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
As a kid, I remember encountering people who were still clinging to the opinion that basketball was cheapened by the gimmick of dunking.

People can be pretty dumb sometimes.

Was that before or after travelling ceased to exist? ;)

That said, there is an interesting article on that. Though I don't find the moves remotely comparable. One is a staple that almost anyone in the respective league can do. The other is a move that requires a certain skill, timing and execution.....and overuse is bound to get your ass kicked lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad