GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Given a chance he is more then capable as we have seen a couple times this year. Bring Cory in when we get home or the next game.

not gonna have back to backs in the playoffs.

you play cory tomorrow.

thats just the way it is. corys chance to play well and put him back in the conversation. otherwise kink is the starter for the rest of the year.

its march.

Reactions: HBK27

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
1jreqo.jpg
Nobody is arguing though ? Do you mean we should? Cause I'm down ;)

Reactions: glenwo2

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
We've got 11 games left, and including tomorrow 3 back-to-backs, so if we only start Cory in those, Kinkaid will still play 8 of the last 11 games. Go with Cory tomorrow, then back to Kinkaid Tuesday.

Reactions: glenwo2

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
its brewing...

who do you start tomorrow? might quell the fight

It is almost exclusively from people who would prefer Cory simply fail and not looking for what is best for the team.

40 save effort with a road back to back? Even if your certified number 1 played this game today, you would go to the back up tomorrow.

For Keith who has never been asked to play that kind of workload, you absolutely don’t start him. His poor stats against the Ducks only add more fuel to that fire.

You start him again in San Jose

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I am actually at the point where I say bring it to almost anyone.

Not Boston though. That just never goes well.

Feels strange to say this but Washington is the one team I wasn't no part of in the playoffs. Just a bad matchup.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
It is almost exclusively from people who would prefer Cory simply fail and not looking for what is best for the team.

40 save effort with a road back to back? Even if your certified number 1 played this game today, you would go to the back up tomorrow.

For Keith who has never been asked to play that kind of workload, you absolutely don’t start him. His poor stats against the Ducks only add more fuel to that fire.

You start him again in San Jose
I want to keep Keith's moment and confidence right where it is. With that said, I do think that he would completely accept taking a break on a tight time frame back to back. As far as his record against the ducks, if he is paying attention to that, it could affect him. It seems though that he is riding the confidence train and would relish killing that monkey.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I think our playoff odds went up to 85.3 after our game and the Panthers loss

Hickeyviz, which I find to have more realistic odds, has it shooting up to 76%, pending Philly and bjs game. If both go our way it could go up to 81% or drop down to 71% if both flyers and Bkue jackets win.

Mike L

Feb 28, 2018
If we can get this type of goaltending using our run and gun system we will go far in the playoffs.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Wait, i barely post yet just realized I registered an account on this website 7 years ago to the day. I generally loathe patty's day, but here's to watching hockey that matters in my office (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->