Spezza tearing it up! 74points in 54 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
AHL MV said:
Don't confuse the current Manchester team with one of the best AHL teams. Half the team consists of emergency call-ups because the Kings organization is injury prone from top to bottom. :shakehead
Camms, Gleason, Brown only people who actually played more then 5 games on the Kings..... So what you are saying isn't quite correct unless i read it wrong then plz tell me

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
AnThGrt said:
Camms, Gleason, Brown only people who actually played more then 5 games on the Kings..... So what you are saying isn't quite correct unless i read it wrong then plz tell me
He's saying that our current Manchester team is but only a shell of it's former self. Grebeshkov, Smyth, Flinn, Kostopoulos, James, Lehoux are all hurt, and guys like Van Oene, and Kinsawich (sp?) are playing instead.

Chartrand

Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
AnThGrt said:

I'm talking about the fact that 12 players are currently on their injured list, including top-sixers Kostopoulos, Smyth, Barney, and Lehoux.

This team isn't nearly as good as it was earlier in the season.

Chartrand

Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Reaper45 said:
He's saying that our current Manchester team is but only a shell of it's former self. Grebeshkov, Smyth, Flinn, Kostopoulos, James, Lehoux are all hurt, and guys like Van Oene, and Kinsawich (sp?) are playing instead.

Thank you. ;)

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
AHL MV said:
Don't confuse the current Manchester team with one of the best AHL teams. Half the team consists of emergency call-ups because the Kings organization is injury prone from top to bottom. :shakehead

I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but let's not take away from the fact that Spezza DID have a good game :) That's the least we would expect if Cammalleri had a five point night against a really good team... injured or not.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
King'sPawn said:
I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but let's not take away from the fact that Spezza DID have a good game :) That's the least we would expect if Cammalleri had a five point night against a really good team... injured or not.
Camms will win the most points and most goals. Goals he will win for sure and points he has 4 or 5 games i forgot to get 5 points that is no problem for him. He will win both prizes....
Ok now i understand what you meant ya it sucks there team all injured would be funny a 80 and 6 record lol if they kept up how they were at the begginning - when those players coming back i've been trying to find reports or something which says how they doing

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
AnThGrt said:

Remeber though Spezza's been on a pretty good cold streak lately, im' sure he'll turn it on again. He produced at a real good clip right before the playoffs for the real sens last year I dont see why he would not do it again. That being said it should be a pretty good race, just dont expect Spezza quit and hand it to Cammalleri.

If there's a race i'm confident enough to say a b-sen will win its McGrattan in the PIMS race, considering his 382 minutes place him 124 minutes ahead of second place, he may also break the all-time record.

bruins4777 said:
I think pp assists and blocked shots are two stats i would LOVE to see brought back, but blocked shots first and foremost.

Yeah, I was dissapointed not to find PP assists stats on theahl site. Especially since they have them on the NHL site.

bruins4777 said:
I agree, the sens games i went to i was like "who the hell is that guy flanking spezza he's pretty good". So while spezza's accelerated his development, he's awful good himself.

:lol Thats pretty good, he had a pretty good night against manchester too, 4pts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->