Spezza for Huberdeau???

VancouverCanuck

Vancouver's Finest
Oct 31, 2010
Vancouver
www.canucks.com
Hey,

I am in a POINTS ONLY keeper league. I have placed 2nd, 2nd and 3rd in the past three years. My team is still a contender, I believe. There are 18 teams in the league.

My question is, would you trade to acquire Spezza by giving away Huberdeau? Should I sacrifice for POINTS now or wait for a potential GEM in Huberdeau?

Spezza is on Dallas now and on the PP with Seguin and Benn
Spezza could post 80-90 points
Spezza = Injury Prone

Huberdeau young skilled forward, bad year last year.... on Florida but has a high upside....

CURRENT TEAM:

Stamkos
Thornton
Huberdeau
Kunitz
Ladd
B. Richards
Hartnell
Franzen

Vatanen
D. Keith
A. Petriangelo
Gioardano
Phaenuf

Niemi

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'd do it. Spezza might play with Benn and Seguin. The move to Dallas could do a lot to his value. He had 84 points just a couple years ago,

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
I'd take it. Even if Huberdeau breaks out this season, he doesn't have a lot in terms of offensive help. Even if Spezza doesn't play on a line with Benn and Seguin, he has a chance to play with some good players.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Spezza is a good pick this year but there is no chance he will play with Benn and Seguin. Put that out of your head. He is a natural skilled C on a team lacking natural skilled C other than Seguin. He is the clear #2 C there with Hemsky his likely linemate.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Spezza is a good pick this year but there is no chance he will play with Benn and Seguin. Put that out of your head. He is a natural skilled C on a team lacking natural skilled C other than Seguin. He is the clear #2 C there with Hemsky his likely linemate.

But there's power plays too. I'm unfamiliar with Dallas tbh, I just thought Seguin plays RW as well as C.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
keep hubardeau, spezza may play PP with Benn, Seguin but that is it...Spezza will be the 2C with either nichuskin or hem sky on one wing and a lesser player on the other wing...besides you have thornton and B Richards on your team for assists..

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Spezza will be 2C good for 70+ if healthy. Playing with the Russian man child + cole or Hemsky, or both.

Top line PP of Benn, Seguin, Spezza, Nichuskin, Goligoski

Do the trade for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland