Southpaw Regional Wrestling Season 2

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Love how they are making fun of the Super American vs. Evil Foreigner gimmick right when WWE is doing the exact same gimmick.

Also, I really hope that was the 'repackaged' Dolph Ziggler.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Poor Chet. I love that Clint is pretty much Ed Whalen from Stampede Wrestling. Rene looks awesome as an 80's girl and Nattie looked like that girl from Glow.

Miz was great as well.

I was really hoping we'd find out who the Swamp Monster was.

Typical independent bookie, last year they were feuding and one of them was blinded, this year they're buddies again and there's a miraculous restoration of eye sight.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Typical independent bookie, last year they were feuding and one of them was blinded, this year they're buddies again and there's a miraculous restoration of eye sight.

its a prequel. Season 2 takes place in August 1986 and Season 1 is February 1987

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Would be pretty awesome if they actually did matches for this. Why not go to Full sail and tape an hours worth of matches. Wrestle 80's style with the gimmicks and everything.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Danger Zone vs Texx2badd LOL.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Would be pretty awesome if they actually did matches for this. Why not go to Full sail and tape an hours worth of matches. Wrestle 80's style with the gimmicks and everything.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Danger Zone vs Texx2badd LOL.

A big part of the appeal is they always get around to not actually having any matches whatsoever

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"We're chopping meat!"
"Chopping meat!"
"We're beating meat!"
"Beating meat!"

Jason Jordan needs to be Porkchop Jones on WWE TV.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
WWE not messing around this time. The shop already has a ton of SRW merch up.

The Malibu Al shirt is a winner, but I can't ignore the Chet and Susan shirt either.

Edit: Chet talking about going to Shoney's had to be a low key Scott Steiner reference, right?

Edit 2: I just noticed Cena's Superman mug. Amazing.

Also Dry Rub Doug might be the best wrestling name ever.

Also also Santino out of no where at the end.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->