TV: South Park Season 21

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
3 gems in a row after what I thought was just an average start. Obviously back in the groove of the single format episodes.

....I do hope there is a member berry callback at some point though, it was just such a random thing to leave open and was the funniest bit in the season.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
3 gems in a row after what I thought was just an average start. Obviously back in the groove of the single format episodes.

....I do hope there is a member berry callback at some point though, it was just such a random thing to leave open and was the funniest bit in the season.

Honestly think the opposite. Good start, and last 2-3 have been snoozers in comparison. A few funny parts here and there (like Cartman's relationship), but overall not very entertaining. I miss seasons 4-10 (roughly, can't remember off the top of my head).

Sep 19, 2008
The last 3 episodes have been gold. Especially last week's with the pills and the old people.

I'm still waiting for the Harvey Weinstein episode. It's a no brainer, do it.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
That old people with the hummels may have been the worst episode ever.

Halloween one was good

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

Member member berries

Reactions: Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Oh snap. I was watching the Star Wars episode of Family Guy and thinking: "These are really the only good ones. The show would be much better without all of the callbacks." And then I got member berries. Nice.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
The Heidi-Cartman portion was hilarious. I can really relate to Cartman when it comes to waiting for GF to get ready for an event. They just take hours and ask pointless questions, waste time doing something they don't need to do. I know how he feels. (Although he went too over trying to get rid of her though)

The last part of the recent episode was comical when Heidi practically called Kyle a "dirty jew" in a nice way. She def suits Cartman. Poor Kyle.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Am I the only one getting really annoyed with Heidi-Eric? It is just painful seeing her with him when he is just so f***ing awful to her. It was good to see them use the relationship to make an episode about abuse though.

Reactions: montreal

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Am I the only one getting really annoyed with Heidi-Eric? It is just painful seeing her with him when he is just so ****ing awful to her. It was good to see them use the relationship to make an episode about abuse though.

Yep it's pretty annoying, but some of the gags involving the two were pretty comical.

Hieidi is too good for Cartman overall though. I'd like to see more of Kyle and Heidi together, because it's more of a normal relationship, and Kyle would treat Heidi right.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The role reversal between Heidi and Cartman in this past episode was pretty great. The whole NFL thing fell flat though.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I've felt this season has been a bit meh overall. But I also understand that they are(and have been) in the Simpsons stage right now. They've done everything. Having only ten episodes and being on cable helps out South Park a lot. But much of this season has still come across as forgettable.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Are the NFL really losing that many fans?

Also the Heidi/Cartman stuff was great with the love/hate thing.. but the special ed stuff was meh

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I use to follow South Park weekly but have to say...the past few seasons have bummed me out outside of certain bright spots, and I'm at the point where I'll catch up with the episodes but won't be watching them on Wednesday or Thursday, at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->