sorry

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I am in SF on a working holiday and on my way back from Starbucks this morning before the draft my rental car got t-boned by a Sebring. Banged my head and they made me get it checked out. Not hurt, rental is messed up, so no real harm there.

.....sorry again.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Got your bell run a bit? :confused:

Glad to hear you checked out ok, Greg - we figured it would take an act of God (or a few thousand pounds of steel travelling at high velocity) to make you miss the fun. Hope you're still feeling ok in a few days.

Hope you're ok with Russians, though - the next guys available when you drafted were Alexandrov and Popov. Thank goodness for the transfer agreement, but that "sign in two years" business will have some NHL GMs satying well clear of Europeans, methinks. With luck, though, those two will pan out for you.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Yea, the main issue was I've had 3 other concussions in the past so any little bell ringing turns me into Eric Lindros after 10 triple toe loops.

Good thing I was driving a SUV.

I am fine with them, wouldn't have taken them (but I do like them), but it's the only thing that could have been done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad