Injury Report: Sorenson on covid19 list

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I once saw Sorensen at a Target a couple of years back. Really puny guy, I'm 5'10" but he looked puny. I could probably wrestle him. I think he was looking for toothpaste or something. Maybe he goes to Target often I dunno.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They're a better team without him. They need to waive him when he comes back just for the cap savings.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Probably not but better to have it and not use it than need it and not have it.

As much as people here despise him, I'm sure he can fetch a pick in a trade. Better than DW basically telling him to f*** off so they can save cap space that they wont use

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
As much as people here despise him, I'm sure he can fetch a pick in a trade. Better than DW basically telling him to f*** off so they can save cap space that they wont use

I doubt he'd fetch a pick honestly but do it if so. I'm sure he'd pass through waivers leaving that option open to them.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007

Pashelka expands

The battle of the Ref Joses.

Initially, Sorensen thought he would only have to miss a few days, as the NHL’s COVID-19 protocols indicate a player can exit isolation and return to his team after a positive test if he tests negative for three subsequent days. However, Santa Clara County protocols for professional athletes mandate that individuals must stay quarantined for 10 days after a positive test, regardless of whether multiple negative tests follow.

An email sent to a county spokesperson asking why 10 days in isolation is still required for pro athletes after multiple negative tests was not immediately returned Monday.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad