Soo Greyhounds 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Barrie just paid a massive price for Luchuk. Curtis Douglas (comparable to Roth, or better), a pair of 2nds, and a 3rd. I'm glad that we are remaining patient.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
We'll see, it certainly could happen. I didn't mean any disrespect to the Rangers team with that comment. The Hounds just have a ton of depth.
I totally agree Fisch. The Hounds are team to respect this year. I think it's great to see a franchise managed like the Hounds. They certainly are doing something the right way. Good prototype for others to follow. By the way the crow pies were brought in for me. I have ate more then my share over the years:)

Reactions: Fischhaber

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
I totally agree Fisch. The Hounds are team to respect this year. I think it's great to see a franchise managed like the Hounds. They certainly are doing something the right way. Good prototype for others to follow. By the way the crow pies were brought in for me. I have ate more then my share over the years:)
bobber does it come with gravy

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
We'll see, it certainly could happen. I didn't mean any disrespect to the Rangers team with that comment. The Hounds just have a ton of depth.
Is it just me or does Rasmus Sandin look or remind you of Nick Lidstrom he is just so smart and smooth I can watch that kid all night long best D man on our team in my opinion and he is only 17

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Barrie just paid a massive price for Luchuk. Curtis Douglas (comparable to Roth, or better), a pair of 2nds, and a 3rd. I'm glad that we are remaining patient.

Or, Douglas for Luchuk at this point. Barrie will go all in this year; then, sell off before the first pick in that trade can be used in a draft.
Any picks beyond 2019 is simply selling futures that will be paid for with a player at a later, more convenient time.
Think about what Frost could return next season.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Or, Douglas for Luchuk at this point. Barrie will go all in this year; then, sell off before the first pick in that trade can be used in a draft.
Any picks beyond 2019 is simply selling futures that will be paid for with a player at a later, more convenient time.
Think about what Frost could return next season.

What is your point exactly?

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
The price for Luchuk was not really costly. Barrie likely gets it all back before the 2021, ‘22, ‘24 picks can be used.
A 2018 pick is different, that is not coming back.

Somehow I didn't notice your edits when I quoted. What you said makes sense now after you fixed it.

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
The price for Luchuk was not really costly. Barrie likely gets it all back before the 2021, ‘22, ‘24 picks can be used.
A 2018 pick is different, that is not coming back.
Timmins scratched for today's game while Katchouk scores on the power play 1-0 Canada

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Good teams will find ways to win. Kitchener played a fantastic game and the end result may have been different if 1 of the refs saw the unintentional high stick (possibly Hayton) on Sherwood late in the 3rd. Either way.....Hounds owned the last 5 minutes of this game and were rewarded. Again I will say, good teams will find ways to win.

Reactions: 93MemCup

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Good teams will find ways to win. Kitchener played a fantastic game and the end result may have been different if 1 of the refs saw the unintentional high stick (possibly Hayton) on Sherwood late in the 3rd. Either way.....Hounds owned the last 5 minutes of this game and were rewarded. Again I will say, good teams will find ways to win.

I agree, soo hound girl.

Reactions: ivegotyour6

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014

Screenshot_20171216-013642.png

Reactions: TheCoach

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
Soo's going for 20 wins in a row tonight! 12 away from the OHL record of 31 set by the London Knights.. at the rate they're going, they have to be the favorite to be playing in Regina right now (sorry Sarnia and Hamilton fans)...

thetank247

Oct 18, 2017
Soo's going for 20 wins in a row tonight! 12 away from the OHL record of 31 set by the London Knights.. at the rate they're going, they have to be the favorite to be playing in Regina right now (sorry Sarnia and Hamilton fans)...
Record for longest winning streak is 25 by the Kitchener rangers 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad