Sony PS4 #10: The Return of the Ugly Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
i jumped out early twice and pretty much in the middle the second time. I dont know how large PUBG is but the map for fortnite felt kind of cramped when i played. Somebody instantly picked up a weapon everytime and blew me away.

Ahh gotcha. Yea it is a race to the buildings to grab a weapon. I would say one has a 75% chance to get a weapon if they get to the building first. Sometimes it does feel cramped, but others I feel like I'm the only one playing haha. My last round the 2nd person I saw (killed the 1st) was about 10-15 minutes into the game.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Any good offline story based games out for ps4? I really enjoyed Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite.

Played Kingdom hearts awhile I think last one the I played was the forgotten memories in the castle one back but so lost with all these new version im not sure if its the right one to buy 2.8 the final prologue

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Any good offline story based games out for ps4? I really enjoyed Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite.

Played Kingdom hearts awhile I think last one the I played was the forgotten memories in the castle one back but so lost with all these new version im not sure if its the right one to buy 2.8 the final prologue

Uhhh uncharted?

Reactions: Peanut

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton

Valkyria Chronicle Remastered
GTA 5

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Still trying to decide if I wanna buy a PS4 Pro now or wait....
Went ahead and upgraded to the PS4 pro recently. Got the Destiny white edition. Its pretty great looking. Destiny on the other hand... not so great (just my opinion). Only thing I wish it had a 4K Blu-Ray drive. Other than that, its just a step below what the Xbox One X is. I am thinking the next thing from sony will be the PS5 and they won't be releasing that probably for another year or two. They are probably waiting to see if the One X kills their sales or if they can get along just fine without making a response to it.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Went ahead and upgraded to the PS4 pro recently. Got the Destiny white edition. Its pretty great looking. Destiny on the other hand... not so great (just my opinion). Only thing I wish it had a 4K Blu-Ray drive. Other than that, its just a step below what the Xbox One X is. I am thinking the next thing from sony will be the PS5 and they won't be releasing that probably for another year or two. They are probably waiting to see if the One X kills their sales or if they can get along just fine without making a response to it.

All rumors of course, but latest is 2019/2020 for PS5. Sony is waiting for a 50% 4K tv audience in US and 35% in rest of world. For me, that’s why I am holding off. Sony is winning this gen, so they don’t seem to have any plans to push the next system out too fast.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Fortnite BR is fun. Add me on PS4 (or PC) if you want to play.

natey2k4

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I am more excited about Amnesia. Never was an MGS fan but Amnesia looks great. Good time to have this free in October too! Supposed to be freaky as all get out!

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
The latest Gran Turismo comes out on the 17th (beta out today). This is one of the reasons you buy a PlayStation.

In process of DLing the demo. You only have access to it until 8ampst though. So I know what I'm doing for most of the night.
If it's one track and one car, then I'll get maybe an hour into it.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
No PS4 with Gran Turismo bundle...ill wait for 1 to get out before buying it...maybe BLACK fRIDAY....

Fifa-Nhl and 2k bundle hold no interestest for me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->