Movies: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - December 20, 2024

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I remember when the first one was headed for disaster because Sonic's eyes were too far apart. Now, only 4 years later, it's a successful franchise with a 3rd movie coming out. It pays to bow to the never-wrong internet mob. :nod:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I remember when the first one was headed for disaster because Sonic's eyes were too far apart. Now, only 4 years later, it's a successful franchise with a 3rd movie coming out. It pays to bow to the never-wrong internet mob. :nod:
Didn't they change sonic because of the internet mob?

Reactions: Primary Assist

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Indeed, not surprising as the first 2 did well and actually were not bad flics for what they are. Not future award winning ones but fun movies for a family to see. I've seen both while bringing my nephews.

Reactions: S E P H

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
dwight-schrute.gif

Reactions: John Price

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The second movie had some really bad scenes but was still solid for the most part, especially if you played and understood the games. That said, I would say a lot of that success was because of having Jim Carrey in a lead role who absolutely destroyed it as Robotnik. Hopefully, we see Metal Sonic in this one, he's a legendary character in the franchise, but I guess we'll be seeing Shadow.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad