OT: Sometimes I like to hang out with NHL players

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Just moved to Cornwall, the land of a million dollaramas (seriously, its known for that) in November. Doing a huge project near Chateaugay and figured it finally made sense to get out of the GTA.

Dope. I will let you know if I'm heading that way. Enjoy Chateaugay. It's something. I think you should work on building the Sens a new arena first though.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Wives, though. I say that I want a drink, she's like like hell you're going to start drinking now. But if I say I want a store-bought Hartwall® Original Gin Long Drink, she's you ****ing pansy, there's gin in the cupboard and grapefruit lemonade in fridge, you can ****ing well mix your own.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Dope. I will let you know if I'm heading that way. Enjoy Chateaugay. It's something. I think you should work on building the Sens a new arena first though.

If you’re ever going to be in Ottawa or Montreal let me know.

I’m fine with where the arena is right now for selfish reasons. I hate downtown driving and I have a friend who lives a five minute walk from it now and let’s me use their driveway :laugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I too would like to be inside his mom. @ginandtonic can you give me any tips how you got there?

Are you inside the hot wives too? If so maybe I can be your protoge.

I went to seek out a propel toque for cheap laughs, but all I found was anger.

Website_Sept29_OTH_Gravel_Knit_Toque.jpg

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I too would like to be inside his mom. @ginandtonic can you give me any tips how you got there?

Are you inside the hot wives too? If so maybe I can be your protoge.

Oh, I can give you more than a tip ;) But for real if you want to be a MOM Insider here are 8 simple rules for dating my middle-aged mom...

1. Be respectful at all times for the most part
2. A woman is a treasure that's why they call today the present
3. Bring a woman flours (white, whole wheat) - it can be used for baking
4. Be unpredictable, so sometimes wear a mask, change your name, use a body double, fake your own death, fake her kidnapping
5. Be aware of the #meattoo movement - protein is important to a woman's health so don't forget the meat, it's not just for the bedroom
6. No means no - except if you're 100% sure they mean something else by that
7. Never kiss and tell, no one likes a gossip but insta photos are fair game
8. Shave your coin purse, this isn't the 70's anymore

Braxton Wolff

Nov 3, 2014
Former Canes defensemen that barely played for the team are so nice to our fans.

I expect someone to have a great interaction with Brian Pothier soon.

Bryan Allen signed my daughter's hat after a game in 2011. I don't know if it's still there, but there was an area where fans could stand after the games & the players had to drive by as they were leaving the arena. Some would stop & sign autographs & some would run over you leaving the place. Brian Boucher, Allen, Ponikarovsky & Jussi all stopped & slowly went down the row of fans signing & thanking people for coming out. Eric Staal had spikes sticking out of his tires like the bad guy in Grease & clipped a few people on the way out

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
First of all, I give this thread 3 snaps in Z formation...

giphy.gif

Second of all...

Ugly? Not in the classical sense.
Short? Not if Fat Kabs is 8' tall.
Fat Kabs? Looks leaner than he did in a Canes jersey. A friend of mine and I always joke about the women in the Chinese bobblehead factory that had to shave all the double chins of the Kabs bobbleheads to turn them into McBain bobbleheads (what a cluster). "Why you so fat" (said in stereotypical American/Chinese accent)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad