something positive

andy*

There are lot's of negative things being said about hockey. I was listeing to Fan590 and they said that in the U.S. EA made record sales. And NHL 07 beat out MLB and NBA games in terms of sales. And were not to far behind NFL. I am checking into it.
That a good thing because there are too many theards bashing the game of hockey. JUst like Mark Cuban said NHL is not that far behind and they should give themselves more credit. This theard is for the Glass half full not empty.:yo:

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
If the sales of NHL 07 in USA beated out the likes of NFL 07, NBA 07, and MLB 07, then total revenues of the NHL should be higher than NBA, MLB, and NFL, which hasnt happened for a good long time.

PaulKariya

Jun 4, 2007
If the sales of NHL 07 in USA beated out the likes of NFL 07, NBA 07, and MLB 07, then total revenues of the NHL should be higher than NBA, MLB, and NFL, which hasnt happened for a good long time.

Just to let you know the video game industry doesn't make much net profit and all, and sometimes is a liabillity.

EatSleepJeep

Dec 31, 2006
Des Moines, IA
There is no EA NFL 07. There is EA Madden and there's no way that NHL 07 beat it in any category. I know this isn't the original poster's assertion, just the follow up - but it has to be said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->