Some wisdom for Conane RE: Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
Hey,

As I was sitting here thinking about the owners vs. the players a quote from the movie Conan, kept popping into my head:

"Mongol General: ... Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

I think once the players begin to hear their women driving them up the wall for the lifestyle they once knew, things will change very quickly in favour of the owners getting exactly what they want...

cheerio
mike

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
mikegimik said:
Hey,

As I was sitting here thinking about the owners vs. the players a quote from the movie Conan, kept popping into my head:

"Mongol General: ... Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

I think once the players begin to hear their women driving them up the wall for the lifestyle they once knew, things will change very quickly in favour of the owners getting exactly what they want...

cheerio
mike

Well.... yeah but you would think that would have already hapenned by now.

Also many of the players aren't married. The ones who are are the older ones... the players who have already made their millions.

gretzky2kurri

Sep 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
espion said:
Well.... yeah but you would think that would have already hapenned by now.

Also many of the players aren't married. The ones who are are the older ones... the players who have already made their millions.
The ones that are speaking for the ones that haven't made their millions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad