Some Questions

Naskin

Feb 10, 2018
I will be in Finland for a few days in April, and was hoping to catch a playoff game in that time. I was hoping that someone here could help me by answering a few questions. I have found the following dates on the internet for games in the final round of the playoffs:

(17.04.2018)
(19.04.2018)
(21.04.2018)
(23.04.2018)
(24.04.2018)
(26.04.2018)
(28.04.2018)

Obviously it is impossible to really predict where the games will be played, but I was wondering what the approximate cost of tickets would be? And I was wondering about ticket availability - will it be hard to actually find two tickets? What is the most practical way to actually purchase tickets? I have tried to use google to find this information and then I realized it would probably be easier to ask someone here. Hopefully one of you could direct me to a website or a phone number of someone who could assist me in finding this information.

Thank you for reading my post and hopefully taking the time to respond.

Toro2017

Sep 14, 2017
Different Liiga teams use different companies to sell their tickets, so here is two of them.

ticketmaster.fi

lippu.fi

If HIFK will play in the final series, then the tickets might go fast. Sometimes their final series games have been sold out in matter of minutes.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Finding 2 tickets for any final is going to be tough. TPS has the biggest building, is 2 hours from Helsinki.

Ticket prices are reasonable compared to the NHL. If Karpat/KalPa final, the travel will be brutal.

Naskin

Feb 10, 2018
Finding 2 tickets for any final is going to be tough. TPS has the biggest building, is 2 hours from Helsinki.

Ticket prices are reasonable compared to the NHL. If Karpat/KalPa final, the travel will be brutal.
Does anyone know if there will be ticket resellers/ Scalpers outside to purchase tickets for? In tampere april 23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad