Some 05 Prospect Info, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I'm looking for some information about a few players eligible for this year's draft. I do a gathering of information for potential second round picks on for the Pens, and in doing it this year, some guys really peaked my interests. The profiles on HF are outstanding, but I'm wondering if anyone has any firsthand information on any of the following guys, or knows possibly the range where some of them might be projected to go. Thanks.

Kyle Kucharski
Adam McQuaid
Andrew Thomas
Shea Guthry
Risto Korhonen
Dave Schlemko
Cody Bass
Patrick Cullity
Jerry Pollastrone
Jason Lawrence

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Andrew Thomas: He was Matt Carle's non-power play defensive partner for a good part of the year at DU. He's got size, he's tough (not just a physical player but tough to move off of the puck), he's smart and skates pretty well. Furthermore, he's just getting started. Those qualities alone will make him a pretty attractive selection for any NHL team wanting to bolster their blue line with some size, skill and muscle. I'm projecting him to go somewhere in the 3rd round, although I won't be too surprised if he's a mid-to-late 2nd round pick.

I hope helps.

...and yes, I saw a lot of DU hockey this past season.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Thanks as always OC. I really like the crop of US college and college bound players this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad