So will Crosby win every skill competition at the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
HabLover said:
Accuracy, fastest skater, hardest shot, etc. Will he win them all and then take game MVP with 4 goals and 2 assists?

No I'm sure he will lose some of the competitions. Hardest shot usually is a defensman for example.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
I'm not sure if he'll win the ones you mentioned.Is there a puckhandling one,he'd
be a lock for that.4 goals 2 assists-why don't we bring things back to earth.
I just want to see him score one of those lacrosse goals and then skate by Cherry
and do a "hotdog" celebration. :D

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
Crosby may not win any. Crosby's genius is in reaal-time situations, making decisions, thinking quickly when opposing players are upon him- not in carrying out drills. It's a different world- and those who've played the game much know this.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Steblick,you did up a nice list a while back showing the point totals of all the
chl draft eligibles.Are you going to update it?

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
There is no competition for Crosby's main quality: his vision. However, those competitions will show what he is all about. He should win the puck control, speed and shot accuracy competition.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Crosby might not end up winning one of these...his main attributes are his vision, mind, passing and overall thought process of the game. There is no competition for these.

Roger's Pancreas*

I have to agree, he won't win everything maybe even nothing. I haven't heard anything about his blazing speed, sniper accuracy, slapshot from hell. He'll shine in the all star game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad