Jack Edwards retiring

wilfpaiement

Apr 8, 2024
For all his heel wrestling commentator qualities that some fans disliked he was a real good PBP guy. Sharp-witted, always on top of the play, and called opponent’s goals and big plays with enthusiasm. It’s a shame to see his cognition slide so far over the past couple years, he’s only 67. Then again early onset forms of neurological failure are becoming more prevalent thanks to a whole bunch of industrial and environmental factors…
Of the "safe and effective" variety, very possibly. Not that anyone wants to talk about it.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
People seem to be misremembering him. Go back and watch highlights of the 2011 series. He called Montreal goals with more enthusiasm than Boston goals sometimes lol

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Most of you seem to forget, this guy was a bad person and said a lot of shitty things. Good riddance to this tool.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
My favorite memory of Jack was in 2013 when Matt Cooke was nominated for the Masterton by the Penguins and he lost his shit and said that would be like naming Sirhan Sirhan "prisoner of the year".

Ever since then my friend and I refer to Sirhan Sirhan as prisoner of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad