Marlies Discussion: So... everyone kind of Humble and calm now!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I have calmed down a million angry thoughts from running wild all over my brain after that series loss.

I lost sight through all the sh!tstorm!

We have from my best estimation anyway enough defense on the marlies to actually offset the Marner signing.

All of Gardiner, Hainsey , Marincin and Ozhiganov are replacable by young and inexpierenced Marlies with great upside and cap efficiency.

None of the four should return. Cap saving: 4.05
.800 = approx. $8.8million.

Rosen, Borgman, Sandin and Lilly are all signed for next season at ELC's at .750.700 .925 and .894 so this is a huge saving and all have played well for the Marlies. The Marlies are actually still playing because of these guys to a degree.
These guys cost $3.270 approx for a saving of about $5,500,000 !!!

Bracco and Engvall are ready for the leafs. I wonder if replacing Babcock with Keefe right now is the perfect time.

We can see there is some cap saving to be had but the chemical balance of the forwards just doesn't sit right.

I like Kappy and Johnsson but i would i keep Johansson over Kappy in the cap world... I'm really not sure.

Bring on the Marlies. We are going to need them and we need a coach that will pkay them in Keefe.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad