Smyth and Brewer don't deserve to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Garfield said:
If Brewer was selected to be ahead of Jovanovski on the depth chart, I would be very dissapointed in the Team Canada braintrust. Brewer is overrated by them I feel sometimes.

obviously they do cuz jovo was gonna sit for bowmesster but they decided to go with him in game 1

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Seachd said:
Yeah, I'd be disappointed too. I mean, they're undefeated and all... A lot to be disappointed about so far.

:dunno:

Just because Team Canada is winning, I can still be dissappointed in people if they actually see Brewer better than Jovo. That's like saying if the Capitals didn't take Ovechkin and won a cup down the road, you can't be disappointed in them for picking someone else. Yes, you still can.

I DON'T CARE WHETHER WE WIN THE WORLD CUP OR NOT, ERIC BREWER SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED BETTER THAN ED JOVANOVSKI.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Seachd said:
I do. I'm a Canadian.

You know what I meant. Quit being so childish.

It clearly means (to anyone that can read) that I don't care if they win or not in regards to Brewer being chosen over Jovo. Which means that however Team Canada finishes has no baring on my opinion that Jovo is much better than Brewer.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
oilerlova said:
obviously they do cuz jovo was gonna sit for bowmesster but they decided to go with him in game 1

Who exactly said Jovo was gonna sit in favour of Bouwmeester? I dont recall Pat Quinn or Hitchcock saying this. And how the hell did this turn into Brewer VS Jovanovski? Make a poll on the poll and petition board and it would be a landslide in favour of Jovo.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
monster_bertuzzi said:
Who exactly said Jovo was gonna sit in favour of Bouwmeester? I dont recall Pat Quinn or Hitchcock saying this. And how the hell did this turn into Brewer VS Jovanovski? Make a poll on the poll and petition board and it would be a landslide in favour of Jovo.

on the way to work i heard it on the radio i live in B.C so i am guessing is was 730 i think it is

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
oilerlova said:
on the way to work i heard it on the radio i live in B.C so i am guessing is was 730 i think it is

So let me get this straight: The coaching staff was considering benching Jovo in favour of a 20 year old after one or two mistakes in an exhibition game? Nope, sorry - dont buy it.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
monster_bertuzzi said:
So let me get this straight: The coaching staff was considering benching Jovo in favour of a 20 year old after one or two mistakes in an exhibition game? Nope, sorry - dont buy it.

that is ur choice don't buy it not like i will gain anything from it. just thought it was interesting they said it will be between the 2

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
oilerlova said:
that is ur choice don't buy it not like i will gain anything from it. just thought it was interesting they said it will be between the 2

Radio personalities ?? I wouldn't buy into anything they say. That was probably just speculation based on Jovo's rough time in the exhibition.

Dressing JBo over Jovo would be pretty ballsy IMO.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
oilerlova said:

Radio personalities will make up BS to stir things up on the phone boards, we've seen that time and time again.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
monster_bertuzzi said:
Radio personalities will make up BS to stir things up on the phone boards, we've seen that time and time again.

can't argue there i also would have jovo over jbo i just thought it was interesting

aspin

Sep 13, 2002
Regina
Visit site
Garfield said:
If Brewer was selected to be ahead of Jovanovski on the depth chart, I would be very dissapointed in the Team Canada braintrust. Brewer is overrated by them I feel sometimes.

Do you still feel that way?

Cujo_31

Mar 17, 2003
Canada
Visit site
mowzie said:
Well that's what I here, I think it's time for those naysayers to eat their words, or come to me and I'll give you something to eat, it kinda looks like this, :banana:

do you STILL feel that way. with Smyth contributing the way he has & Brewer leading the Canadian defence. looks like you are eating your OWN words now. :lol:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Cujo_31 said:
do you STILL feel that way. with Smyth contributing the way he has & Brewer leading the Canadian defence. looks like you are eating your OWN words now. :lol:

I think the poster you quoted was on Smyth and Brewer's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->