Smashville Loyal - New Season Ticket Plan

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I’ve signed up for 3 year renewal each time I had to but for whatever reason it seems my contract was up. Maybe it was just timing but who knows. Anyway, my increase was within 4% so hopefully you are both ok.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Slightly off topic, but here's a good deal on playoff tickets (no jinx):

March to the Playoffs Pack presented by Hattie B's​

Don’t miss the action as the Preds March to the Playoffs! This 2-game flex pack allows you to choose your games, location & number of seats. Plus:

• Select any 2 remaining games
  • 15% off the box office price
  • Pack includes:
    • $20 in Gnash Cash
    • Preds Tumbler
    • $30 Hattie B’s Gift Card
    • Presale opportunities for 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff
    • Access to 2024-25 Season Ticket locations prior to the general public with placement of initial payment
Tickies

Reactions: LCPreds

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Signed up for another season - the last 13 games made me do it!

Not thrilled with the new pricing or the new Smashville Loyal "Terms and Conditions". No surprise - terms favors Preds not the ticket holder. Auto-Renew and AutoPlayoff tickets charged to unless you provide written notice!. What does "written" even mean these days?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Signed up for another season - the last 13 games made me do it!

Not thrilled with the new pricing or the new Smashville Loyal "Terms and Conditions". No surprise - terms favors Preds not the ticket holder. Auto-Renew and AutoPlayoff tickets charged to unless you provide written notice!. What does "written" even mean these days?
I just asked my wife who is a paralegal, its basically anything in written form. Email, written letter, even a text message is considered " written notice ".

Reactions: hido

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I have no doubt there will be several reminders before whatever cut offs exist for ‘written notice’.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Nobody wants them cheap designed cheap ugly jerseys arent the nubers ugly and gobs of ink instead plates then stiched

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
More Gold Loyalty!

Playoff tickets just hit my account - $90/ticket for Rounds 1 and 2(Sec 329 Lower Corner Balcony), That's 137% increase over regular season. I recall 5-50% percent increases in past years(for Rd1/2).

Anybody else seeing this increase?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
More Gold Loyalty!

Playoff tickets just hit my account - $90/ticket for Rounds 1 and 2(Sec 329 Lower Corner Balcony), That's 137% increase over regular season. I recall 5-50% percent increases in past years(for Rd1/2).

Anybody else seeing this increase?
There isn't supposed to be any increase for round one.

Reactions: LCPreds

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
@czechczech The way the playoff tickets were supposed to hit was same as regular for round 1 and then a 25% increase for round 2.
That's how it worked out on the invoice.

Just making sure, were you calculating for 1 or 2 tickets? The way I work it out is that your tickets probably cost around $38 normally. (Not going to explain it all but I factored the numbers $90 and 137% and came up with that) Times 8 tickets it would be $304. Then increase the $38 by 25% for round 2 and it's $47.50. That times 8 is $380. So for the pair of rounds the total would be ~$684 plus the fees. Were those your approximate numbers?

$246 increase for next year for both tickets combined (~3% if my math is right) but the guy who sits in front of me got a $1000 increase. I pay for mine through my bank account which is a savings over CC but we both had another year on our agreement. I'm not going to ask about it! They may have made a mistake that would cost me.

Last edited:

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Thank you!
Was told yesterday there was a "box office" - computer error. Failed to recognize me as season ticket holder so I got the street rate on playoff tickets. Should be corrected today!

Longing for the good ole days of transparency - Published season ticket and playoff ticket pricing. All seems very secret this days.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Thank you!
Was told yesterday there was a "box office" - computer error. Failed to recognize me as season ticket holder so I got the street rate on playoff tickets. Should be corrected today!

Longing for the good ole days of transparency - Published season ticket and playoff ticket pricing. All seems very secret this days.
Glad you caught it! All my math for naught.

They do, I just happened to notice it when I was looking at yearly price differences.
Preds don't know the schedule yet so it's not on the upcoming season invoice, but if you look on your 2023-24 invoice it is itemized. For example, they calculated my preseason games at $20/pair and then regular season was itemized by game/opponent/price.

The playoff games are all itemized by Round number and Game 1, Game 2, etc.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad