Smaller Promotions Discussion (MFC, Dream, Sengoku, Invicta, ect)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is Bellator Chuck vs Tito going to be a real thing?

I'd definitely watch this. I don't have any interest seeing Chuck try to fight top fighters, but I'm all for a Tito fight.

It's beginning to sound like Chuck coming back could be a real thing but I don't know about the Tito part. Ariel said Chuck already met with Scott Coker and there's a level of interest on both sides.

I watch mostly all of the major MMA events so I'd be lying if I said I won't watch but I really don't want to see Chuck back. He's 47 years old, hasn't fought in 7 years, and was on the losing end of some brutal KO's the last time we saw him. Fighting an aging wrestler like Tito might not be the worst thing for him but I'm still not interested.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I propose that this thread gets closed (or at least un-stickied) and we just use the MMA discussion thread for everything. 3 of the organizations in the title aren't even around anymore.

Reactions: member 51464

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I propose that this thread gets closed (or at least un-stickied) and we just use the MMA discussion thread for everything. 3 of the organizations in the title aren't even around anymore.

lol truuuu

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Now that ignoring threads isn't an option (or I can't figure it out) it's time for my bi-annual request to get this outdated thread un-stickied. Or conversely, just update the title so it actually represents smaller promotions that need their own thread (Bellator, BKFC, Eagle, One)

@SoundwaveIsCharisma

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Now that ignoring threads isn't an option (or I can't figure it out) it's time for my bi-annual request to get this outdated thread un-stickied. Or conversely, just update the title so it actually represents smaller promotions that need their own thread (Bellator, BKFC, Eagle, One)

@SoundwaveIsCharisma
Despite becoming a regular on this board over the past year this is somehow my first time seeing this :laugh:

Done

• Haha
Reactions: m9 and Taytro

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Despite becoming a regular on this board over the past year this is somehow my first time seeing this :laugh:

Done

Luckily they had added back the ignore function in the meantime. Funny having a thread from 2009 stickied for 13 years.

Reactions: Taytro and MMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad