Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this f***ing company and replaying Stephanie and the woman's Rumble announcement ffs we get it, she's the greatest woman ever and the other females on the roster are lucky to have her to make more history for them, jeez

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Is is going to be 20 women? 30 seems a bit much as there will probably be a lot of filler even with just 20.

There's 19 Women on the main roster minus Charlotte, Alexa, and Nikki Bella, though I also assume they will have have Charlotte and Alexa in there on the stipulation they can challenge for the other brands title if they win. You have to think 1, if not both of the Bella's will be back, even if it's just a 1 off return for a Total Bella's/Total Divas storyline.

So let's say 22 Women right there.

Billie Kay, Ember Moon, Peyton Royce, Kairi Sane, and Nikki Cross all can make appearences.

So that's 27.

I assume they will bring back some surprise entrants to fill some spots, reducing the amount of NXT women needed, Trish said she wanted in, Lita probably could, maybe Beth Pheonix, we know Rousey will probably be in (in fact, probably all 4 of the UFC Horsewomen?

There will be more than enough I think.

Bigger issue is time. You're looking at at least 1 hour 45 minutes for both of the Rumble matches

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
There's 19 Women on the main roster minus Charlotte, Alexa, and Nikki Bella, though I also assume they will have have Charlotte and Alexa in there on the stipulation they can challenge for the other brands title if they win. You have to think 1, if not both of the Bella's will be back, even if it's just a 1 off return for a Total Bella's/Total Divas storyline.

So let's say 22 Women right there.

Billie Kay, Ember Moon, Peyton Royce, Kairi Sane, and Nikki Cross all can make appearences.

So that's 27.

I assume they will bring back some surprise entrants to fill some spots, reducing the amount of NXT women needed, Trish said she wanted in, Lita probably could, maybe Beth Pheonix, we know Rousey will probably be in (in fact, probably all 4 of the UFC Horsewomen?

There will be more than enough I think.

Bigger issue is time. You're looking at at least 1 hour 45 minutes for both of the Rumble matches

No we don't. She hadn't talked about a deal with WWE yet, according to her agent. The other two UFC Horsewomen have apparently stopped training so that's not happening.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Thank god Jinder is out of the WWE Title picture.

Now the only thing to make this all better is Dillinger beating Jinder in this match.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Who else is going to be in the tournament?

Mojo Rawley, and Zach Ryder most likely, and then who else is there? Sin Cara? I feel like everyone else is in a storyline

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
this ****ing company and replaying Stephanie and the woman's Rumble announcement ffs we get it, she's the greatest woman ever and the other females on the roster are lucky to have her to make more history for them, jeez

Night of I said this was self congratulatory shit but I kept reading on other websites how well done it was. Was floored

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Does Rousey even have huge money attached to her anymore? If you're a WWE fan you likely know she can't actually fight anymore. I know she'll likely come in and get a big push but I don't know how much she's worth to them.

But yeah. I didn't watch tonight. Anything good?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ronda Rousey needs the WWE more than WWE needs her.
It's true. Hollywood dumped her as soon as she lost her first fight and the mystique and magic was gone (she was always a shitty actor but she drew). I don't think many give a damn about Ronda anymore.

WWE would be getting a star if they could somehow bring in McGregor. Ronda, though? Meh. Major, major meh.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sounds like I missed a quality show. Slept through most of RAW and decided to play video games and listen to some tunes instead of watch SD. Wrestling is like dead to me right now, sadly.

Must have been because of Jinder losing the title. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->