Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Nakamura threw a few shots at Braun then got sent out of the ring. Roode took a kick to the chops (which looked super bad due to the camera angle, Balor wasn't even close to him)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The 5v5 men's match has no shortage of complete craziness that could happen.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Also loved the crowd popping to Charlotte trying to get on Asukas face just before Bliss took her head off.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he killed that promo. dont remember him being good in the mic, but i guess working in those roles have helped him improve.

if he could be the wrestler he was without any risk and that mouth, i would be so happy.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
At some point DB transitioned to being very good on the mic.

He just has a brilliant likeability that can't be taught or adapted. He comes across as genuine - far more so than anybody on the roster.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Man some people on Reddit legit think Bryan is replaceing Shane Sunday. Man they are in for some bad news.

They couldn't even show Bryan being chokeslammed by Kane so there's no way, unless the WWE is brilliant and used that to throw us off the scent. But lets be real, this is WWE, so no way.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The ending was cartoonish but they kept a few key guys out of the scuffle to not spoil everything. The beatdowns were very exaggerated but aren't they all? Shane must love taking bumps. I love when Angle gets intense.

I hope we see Bryan go out to the ring with AJ...really enjoyed that segment. Cool to have a big match where you don't see a face-to-face prior to the actual match. We only get to see AJ-Brock on Sunday.

I don't know what gets accomplished with Sunday but it should be fun.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
At some point DB transitioned to being very good on the mic.

He just has a brilliant likeability that can't be taught or adapted. He comes across as genuine - far more so than anybody on the roster.
I really didn't think he had the mic skills to be a good GM but he has improved immensely and as someone who was never really a fan of his while he still wrestled (not a fan of his character, his ability in the ring is unquestioned) I have quite enjoyed him as GM. He's quite obviously worked hard to improve his mic work since he's in a speaking only role right now and it shows.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Danielson doesn't really do much mic work, apart from what he was doing on Talking Smack. He just pops the crowd and makes a match. Shane does the authority figure talking segments

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I really liked the touch of The Usos hesitating to attack Reigns, and Reigns not laying a finger on them either.

I also liked The Usos being the first one to make the save for The New Day after their respect promo after Hell in a Cell. It's those little things.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hope Styles beats Jinder tomorrow and then they start a tournament or battle royal to determine the Clash of Champions challenger for Styles and Neville appears and wins it.

I want Styles and Neville to go to war for like 30 minutes. Ugh, pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad