WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I know I’m making the mistake of thinking logically here but isn’t cashing in your MITB briefcase on the winner of the Ironman match between AJ/Nak the right thing to do,

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I know I’m making the mistake of thinking logically here but isn’t cashing in your MITB briefcase on the winner of the Ironman match between AJ/Nak the right thing to do,
Nah. That's the worst time time cash in.

Logically, you need to put all your effort into winning the ladder match first, and that's going to take something out of you. You'll need time to recover after it, so you don't want to win the title right away as you'll need to defend it very soon and might not be ready to do so.

Winning the title for a week isn't great, you should be planning on holding it for a while so you can make as much champion money as you can. So taking time to recover fully and put in extra training is the best plan. The champion is going to be constantly under pressure from challengers, so you're never going to be short easy chances.

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
Did I miss the announcement of WWE Creative hiring Paul Verhoeven???? It must have happened, because not since "Showgirls" have such beautiful women as Billie Kay and Peyton Royce been rendered so completely unwatchable. Even on mute, they're horrendous. What was the thinking? They would've been perfect as quiet, sexily devious heels, but are wasted as shrill, over the top reasons to leave the room.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Match probably doesn't main event the show before the ladder match.

Actually really sucks that they're going to do 4 matches without main eventing a PPV.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I am surprised more people aren't talking about WWe is moving to Fox. That s huge

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Announced for tomorrow's SmackDown;

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Tye Dillinger
MITB Qualifyer; Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe
Xavier Woods, Big E, & Kofi Kingston vs Sheamus, Cesaro & The Miz

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Haven't been watching Smackdown for weeks. Just can't get into it. Have they managed to ruin Daniel Bryan yet? Is there anything to look forward to at MITB from SDL?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Haven't been watching Smackdown for weeks. Just can't get into it. Have they managed to ruin Daniel Bryan yet? Is there anything to look forward to at MITB from SDL?

I think it's obvious they are just keeping him muted until they know his contract status.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad