WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Lana winning was a surprise, but I admit, I marked out for her. Partially because I think she seems like a sweetheart IRL and genuinely seems to care about improving and partially because I cannot stand Billie Kay

Reactions: Fro

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'd have liked an ironman match between Styles/Nakamura and the score being in the double digits because of all of the intentional low blows

Reactions: Hypernova

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's gonna happen.

Never doubt WWE logic.
They already did 2 matches though. You don’t really do a match before the actual program.

And now they’re flipping Nia back to heel, so they both need to be faces now

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Honestly, If Sasha and Bayley got cut tomorrow I wouldn't even care. They're so far beyond being interesting at this point. Sasha as a face is awful, and Bayley as an over the top child has run way past the expiry date.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Honestly, If Sasha and Bayley got cut tomorrow I wouldn't even care. They're so far beyond being interesting at this point. Sasha as a face is awful, and Bayley as an over the top child has run way past the expiry date.
Good news, Sasha just signed a new contract

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You are making the mistake of thinking logically.

What are you building towards if you already did 2 matches and had a backstage brawl.

Their issue seemed to be that they couldn’t decide which one to turn heel.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
totally stole this from reddit but keep Rusev babyface and after MITB do Rusev/Lana (w/Aiden) vs. Almas/Vega

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Give him the briefcase and have him cash in right at the start of a championship match rather than when the defending champion is down like the confident badass he is.

You could get a lot of good material with Joe as Mr. Money in the Bank.

I would do killer Joe where he just stalks the champ, and after a bad match or beat down he slow walks down the ring and circles it like a shark before cashing in.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
You could get a lot of good material with Joe as Mr. Money in the Bank.

I would do killer Joe where he just stalks the champ, and after a bad match or beat down he slow walks down the ring and circles it like a shark before cashing in.
I would dig that too. Him walking down slowly to the ring rather than running like everyone else was my other idea, but the shark thing would be perfect to go along with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->