WWE: Smackdown Live 22 - Life after Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
fantasticlly terrible, like I wish I wasn't watching live so I could fast forward it terrible. Almost as bad as Carmella.

How the **** can you **** on Ember and praise the IIconics?

the urge to regurgitate will pass when they get them off the screen
Because Peyton can work and at least they try to have a character.

Reactions: SnS

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Probably don't want Bryan in a crazy Ladder match

I don't think I'd want to watch him in a ladder match quite yet either. I'm perfectly ok with what their doing now. I enjoyed the camera angle and selling from Bryan post match. I'm interested to see where they take him.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Because Peyton can work and at least they try to have a character.
Peyton isn't half the worker Ember is, I don't know what you're watching. Sure Peyton has a character, but it's a f***ing terrible one. Peyton is easily the most overrated woman in WWE and has been for a long time now.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They should have DB lose for like 6 months straight. Blame it on rust. Have him question if he's even still got it. Build it up over time and then watch him make another WM 30 style run.

Follow EXACTLY what happened for Gargano, but give him the win.

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Peyton isn't half the worker Ember is, I don't know what you're watching. Sure Peyton has a character, but it's a ****ing terrible one. Peyton is easily the most overrated woman in WWE and has been for a long time now.
Hahahaha, okay. If you watched Stardom, you'd have been the Shayna fan.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They should have DB lose for like 6 months straight. Blame it on rust. Have him question if he's even still got it. Build it up over time and then watch him make another WM 30 style run.

Follow EXACTLY what happened for Gargano, but give him the win.

Too busy trying to make Roman the new underdog.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Pretty good show last night. Curious to the ending of the show with Bryan looking very disappointed. Seemed like that was a spot to have Cass jump him again.

Miz and Hardy was a solid match...Miz with a sneaky win but he's excellent in ladder matches so I like that result.

Love that the show is mostly matches...minimal GM/commish stuff and a few small promo/interview segments. A good meaty show in terms of actual matches.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Having Rusev cash in on Reigns just after him beating Brock would be the most wonderful thing in the world.
SUPERMAN PUNCH
SPEAR
1-2-3

No it wouldn't. I have watched that f***ing knob geek out Rusev in the Rumble, and he would do the same in a cash in.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Pretty good show last night. Curious to the ending of the show with Bryan looking very disappointed. Seemed like that was a spot to have Cass jump him again.

Miz and Hardy was a solid match...Miz with a sneaky win but he's excellent in ladder matches so I like that result.

Love that the show is mostly matches...minimal GM/commish stuff and a few small promo/interview segments. A good meaty show in terms of actual matches.

Looks like I picked the wrong show to watch this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad