WWE: Smackdown Live 22 - Life after Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
they would be very Cross
I'm such a mark for her. I think she is the coolest character. I'm sure she'd be vastly misused. I loved Emma/Paige and it backfired once they hit the main roster. Paige was insufferable on the main roster and Emma was AWFUL when it came to booking.

Honestly Emma/Paige was the first women's match where I completely believed the division would be changed forever. It was such a good wrestling match and just led to more and more. Even when WWE would have good women's matches, it never meant anything. That match changed it for me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hope The Usos and BB have a match reminiscent of their Usos/Wyatt Family series back a few years ago. Those were awesome.

Get the sense New Day moves to Raw after this, especially if SAnity is brought up tonight. Raw also needs an injection of something new in their tag division, and AOP and New Day would be great for that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Paige's problem on the main roster was that she was the only one once they didn't have AJ. She had no one to fight.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Paige's problem on the main roster was that she was the only one once they didn't have AJ. She had no one to fight.

Yeah. She had to try and make Nikki Bella and Alicia Fox look good, where as Sasha,Charlotte,Bayley et al got to all fight each other

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
As soon as chants start the announcers just blabber on trying to make it seem like nothing is happening, lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
"Lived up to the hype"

literally no one thinks this

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nakamura has improved his English drastically.
I have no idea why they had him talk with a mouth guard for as long as they did. Shinsuke's English is actually good and he's understandable. He has been the entire time. I don't understand it.

that interview was awesome. "Sorry. No speak English."

Reactions: Virtanen18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->